lil help here!?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amlap
can someone give me a brief run down of what Inglorious Bastards is about? or what exactly this is, because its new to me?

badkittykitty
this is the first place i've heard of it to.heres what i found..it isnt much...

Theatrical Release Date: Late 2004

Primary Cast: Michael Madsen, Adam Sandler, Bo Svenson.

Tarantino's Input: Writer, director and producer.

Posters: Nothing official (or even unofficial) yet.

Synopsis: During the time of WWII, U.S. soldiers who are about to be executed, are offered a chance at reprieve. Despite some rumors, this film is not a remake of the 1977 Bo Svenson movie also titled Inglorious Bastards (that particular movie was also known as Counterfeit Commandos, Deadly Mission, G.I. Bro, and Hell's Heroes).

amlap
very interesting.. it amazing that its release is in 2004 four and there is not much info on it anywhere! i guesss its a secret

badkittykitty
yeah its strange...I dont know how i feel about adam sandler in qt movies,but he can do amazing things for peoples careers (john travolta)

amlap
yeah but john is one thing... adam is another. adam is the funny man, but in my eyes, not a taratino funny man!

badkittykitty
thats what I think to...he doesnt seem to have QT feel for me no

Evil Dead
a few things I have to point out.....

1. Every place I've seen (even IMDB) says it has a 2005 release, not 2004.

2. No cast has been announced. Everything is speculation/rumor at this point. I'd bet everything I own that Michael Madsen will be in the movie.........and Bo Svenson but I wouldn't put too much faith into Adam Sandler being in the movie. I just don't think he would work well in a Tarantino script, primarily because he can't act for shit and Tarantino's style is all about dialogue, which Sandler is incapable of doing. I will believe that Sandler is in the movie when he is actually announced as a cast member.

Also, if you did't know.......Sandler is shooting the movie "Click" around the time that Inglorious Bastards is supposed to be shooting. This has been sited by many people as a good rumor killer because the two shooting schedules are supposed to overlap, meaning Sandler couldn't do both. Since he is officially announced as starring in "click" but has never been mentioned as being in "Inglorious Bastards".

amlap
he might make a cameo liek his friend did in kill bill. what that guys name, the one who pays the money to do her?
and it would have to be 2005, because if they didnt film this movie yet there would be no chacne of them finishing by the new year. shooting alone takes months and months

badkittykitty
thank god for that!

any way what I posted is just what I copied from some qt fan site so you are probably right

Evil Dead
If anything........Sandler might have a cameo........to repay Taranitno for his cameo in "Little Nicky"...........but again, all is only rumor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.