Sw Insider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Star Wars Insider is an awesome magazine. I read every issus I get cover to cover. I was wondering if anybody else here did that too.

I think my fav sections are the EpII updates and the section where they talk about books.

What do you like in Sw Insider?

Ratcat
It's hard to get in the UK, unless you go to a specailist SciFi shop. Even then, the one I normally use has stopped selling magazines totally. sad

Julie
That's awful!

How do you survive? J/K.....seriously that's so sad sad Have you tried e-bay? They might have some for sale, but even then, they're prob really really expensive.

LanceWindu
Buy magazines off e-bay? They would be old ones though. Why would you waste money on them?

Julie
I started getting them around Issue 45 or something. Some of the news may be old, but many of the articles apply to Star Wars just in general. Besides, you never know whatch'll find on the internet wink

Julie
forgot about this old thing.....every star wars fan should read this....or its equivalent in other countries

yerssot
still waiting for them to publish it here

Captain REX
Wow! It's nearly been 2 years since someone posted in here! eek!

Julie
are you sure about that? I think it's only been a year or so....still a very long time indeed...I believe it went dormant becuase not all that many people have ever had the chance to read the lovely thing

Volundro Ramm
U can get it in the UK. Try borders books, thats where i get it from. If not they do a UK version thats just called "Star Wars" which is pretty much the same(has same articals and everything. You can get that everywhere.

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, I know I got it in England when I lived there. SWI is a freakin' great magazine-I should subscribe.

Gotwa
I wanna subscribe.. o.o

Volundro Ramm
subscribe then.

Gotwa
Where at?

Volundro Ramm
if you buy or get hold of one, there should be a subscription page in it!

Darth Revan
I also want to subscribe....Where do they sell them? Would a comic book shop have them?

Volundro Ramm
in a word. probably

VengeanceGOD
You can get a subscription online, too. Search for Star Wars Insider, or go to the OS. (However, I think you can only get it in combination with Hyperspace on the OS.)

Julie
sorry guys....I left you hanging there.....uh well hold on a bit longer....when I get back home I'll post the address or website that I can......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.