Envy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
this movie looks cool jack black and ben stiller in the same movie it is gonna rock. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Myth
I'm going to see it because of the actors but the trailer didn't make it look too funny.

nightcrawer89
it looks cool

crickey77
I'm really looking forward to this one-saw the commericals this morning that it will be coming April 30th? Love Jack Black and Stiller so can't wait!

nightcrawer89
i know it is gonna rock.

supertruper
I have been missing Jack Black in my life. I just rented the School of Rock DVD and the extras are priceless. Black is a genius and he lights up all who are around him, imho. his comic counterpart, Stiller, can only mean good things. the trailer is pretty funny-

nightcrawer89
i can't wait

supertruper
So what is coming out this weekend? If it is sunny out side, I do not think I can bring myself to sit in a theater...

nightcrawer89
it looks good i can't wait until i see it.

theone0103
I already saw it twice and i thought it was really funny but at some parts the movie got out of line within the title 'envy'.

lil bitchiness
Whats the movie about?

Cinemaddiction
Looks to be about how a partner decided not to cash in on an ingenius idea, and the other got rich off of it.

Looks like it tanked at the box office, as I suspected with a whopping $10 Million friggin' dollars!

..and to think they had a budget of $40 Million and an ad campaign of $20 Million!

This may be worse than Hiroshima!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.