Favorite character in Kill Bill (no poll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
well, no poll. So you go ahead and decide whoever the heck you like. Happy Dance I thought Hattoro Hanzi (sp?) was pretty cool, even though he got a short part

badkittykitty
Daryl Hannah as Elle Driver.

I seen a interview with her and she said her copy of the script besides the lines it said Elle Driver kicks alot of ass..lol!

rox
vernita green

SilverFighter
My favorite is Julie Dreyfus as Sofi Fatale!!! Hattori Hanzo is play by Sonny Chiba and he was funny in and cool!!

samhain
Gogo might not necessarily be the coolest but her fighting style is.

dragonpisces272
I felt sorry for sofi...she's the one being mutilated

badkittykitty
but wasn't sofi there watch them kick her ass?

dragonpisces272
in the dojo scene? Yeah she was there but I dont think she was mainly focused on the fight. If you suddenly got your limb cut off just like a cucumber then you would be agonizing...well, thats just me. I'd rather die the fastest way then dying slllooowwwlly

SilverFighter
I like Sofi but you have to remenber that she is a wicked woman with no sense of pity. Remenber when Boss Tanaka gets his head cut off by O-Ren? Sofi sat there smiling with delight at such scene. I also like her because her character reveals the truth to the Bride later in the film.

dragonpisces272
but Boss Tanaka didnt lived for only about 5 seconds or so after his head cut off, and didnt bear any more pain. But Sofi is still alive, can feel the pain dearly, and lost her whole limb. I knew she deserved it for "smiling delightly" for every head cut off by O-Ren, but I still pity her a bit yes. Anyways...at least she did play an important part in the film.

roundisfunny
Well, I can't really say I LIKED Buck the male nurse/catatonic patient pimp, though the unbounded sleaziness of his style had a certain charm.

If I have to pick a favorite from Vol. 1, though, I suppose it would have to be O-Ren Ishii, just because she is (was) quite the ass-kicker and, until her demise, personified the iconic over-the-top crime boss (with an Asian flair!).

dragonpisces272
buck was like...weird blink I cant imagine people doing that as a buisiness...
As for O-Ren, yes, I also thought she kicked ass...but the fight with her and Uma could have been a bit longer, even though Uma had the advantage of the "sword"

Vampiree
Gogo, O-Ren... and Uma Thurman love

dragonpisces272
dang i just cant wait for the second episode of KB...more new characters and fights!!

Corlindel
O-Ren smile

Corlindel
It would be a great end if O-Ren had killed Elle Driver. It will not be necessary a second film stick out tongue

Corlindel
ooops..I mean if O-Ren had killed The Bride and not Elle Driver..obviously.

Lucidique
O-ren!! I'm not a Huge Lucy fan, but she was great!!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR KILL BILL 2!@#

:: Twitches ::

black_mamba01
although we dont see much of him, i reckon BUDD will be the best

dragonpisces272
hmm...maybe. He said that she deserves her revenge and it seems that he had little intentions of her being alive. So...suppose that he be prepared for this? But speculations are, that Elle Driver's gunna deliver a good fight.

eleveninches
BUCK,.............
He loves to F**k

dragonpisces272
bucks just...creepy blink

Aerosin
Elle Driver most definately

VENOMfan
Hatori Hanzo<sp?

dragonpisces272
correct yes

JoshSquash2k4
I like O-ren and GOgo but i think i'll like budd

killthesunlight
THE FRIGGEN BRIDE

Linkalicious
i liked Gogo....for some reason i thought she was kinda cute too... embarrasment

Lord Soth
It's Hattori Hanzou. I'm in a Japanese class at my school, pronunciation is key yes

My fave character is Elle Driver. She looks so deadly, even in the ridiculous nurse outfit stick out tongue

Aerosin
Elle Driver is definately the coolest

MR. PINK
Pai Mei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whatshisface
is it just me or is elle driver pretty hot? btw, i'm not 13...

anyways, KB v.1, in descending order...

gogo yubari
o-ren ishii
black mamba
vernita green (d@mn she's got a nice booty)

KB v.2

pai mei
beatrix kiddo
snake charmer

Myth
I really warmed up to Snake Charmer. He had great diolog.

Lord Soth
After seeing vol 2, I can confidently say that Elle Driver is my favoirte character. They way she acted while Budd was dying of the snake bite, being all cordial and informative, and that eyepacth is just so damn cool!!

SenshiNaka
I second that.

eleveninches
I think that they are all good in their own way.

Pai Mei is the best though.

oH_nO_gO-gO
go go was definitely the best.. completely badass... until she died... then o-ren.. that about sums it up.

pr1983
exactly what i was about to say

BadKitty
I'm changing my original answer to pai mei as well...after a few viewings of vol 2 he is just so awesome! I love em! eek!

buck came2 f**k
for pesonal reasons i say GoGo but for coolness it's gota be Budd he could have killed the Bride if he wanted put bullets instead of Rock Salt.

Ps Buck was cool even named myself after him

platformskater
These are my favs in descending order

1. Beatrix Kiddo
2. Elle Driver
3. Vernita Green

bitchcock839039
Go go Yabari

Empress
O-Ren Ishii !!! A killer with style yes

Billy fan
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
bucks just...creepy blink "Perverted f#cknut also comes to mind" sick

Billy fan
I know he's supposedly the super villainny bad ass bad guy in the movie but come on he is sooooo COOOOOL! love {Hence the name}

Ronnie Van Zant
GO GO and no other........(drools)

Imperial_Samura
My fav character would have to be the over the top, psychotic, yet so innocent GoGo Yubari. Just such an interesting character, contrasting character. Sure, she might not have been a very mayor player, but she had style and humour. And besides, anybody who has the skill and presence to upstage Uma and almost kill the Bride gets my vote. From KB 2 it would have to be Pei Mei.

DarthLazious
Pei Mei.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.