Face off!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lara
V.v..v.v.c filck.
for any one in england its on channel 5 TONIGHT at 9:00
I can asure you I'll be glued to the T.V.
This is one of my all time favourite films.

yerssot
not bad, the operation was rather good smile

Thomas H
yep thats right..I was hoping we could try one one you yers smile laughing out loud

mah
Face:Off is actually a very good film, that's true.

Thomas H
I agree!

yerssot
Can't remember story totally (there is a surprise!)

ToMacco
Yes, Face/Off is a pretty good movie. A great action movie. It pushed the limits in explosions, but didn't go overboard.

Machine
i thougt the movie was really bad , i dont like that type of movie very much.

TeCk-IcE
How come?

Machine
i just dont find then very entertaining , just too much shooting and too little plot .

ToMacco
Machine, I don't like these types of movies, generally, either. But Face/Off had a pretty good plot.

Lara
so every one keeps saying, does any one have one part that they particularly liked about the film?
I like the facial expression on Nic's face at the end when he kills John will a harpone and screams "Die" its just one of those things, I'm a bit bizarre like that.

wuTa
the best part of the film is when travolta first goes to see cage in prison and cage is staring at travolta in disbelief and travolta says "woooo weee you good lookin"...hillarous...thats gonna be my new line at the gym when i see my reflection off the mirror

A4E
i like this movie too

Jackie Malfoy
Dang I live in the states!I never seened that movie but I want too it looks good.I will have to rent it one day!JM

T.M
i like this movie my favourite part is the shoot out in the house with the child listening to the music very well made scene IMO

jaw2929
Ooohhh pure garbage.... Sorry, I Love Nicolas Cage, but this one one poor movie stick out tongue

sailormoon
Awww. It was so funny 'cause Nicolas Cage looked so pitiful when he saw his face on Travolta. My favorite part was when Travolta and Cage had their guns at each other's faces and were talking. Especially when Cage was pretending he was scared and then he was like "Well, I think you better pull the trigger! 'Cause I don't give a f**k!" I was cracked up! laughing

mazedude
I dig this one. All my friends and I agree though that there needed to be more of Cage as the bad guy in the beginning; he set the tone so well, then Travolta took over for the rest of the film. He still did good, but not quite as good as Nic.

I agree the shootout with Somewhere Over the Rainbow playing along was well done, but for some reason that part annoys me too. Probably just the song, heh.

"It's like looking in a mirror, only not"

sailormoon
That was too funny! laughing

MildPossession
I enjoyed Face Off, interesting John Woo film, one of his better American films.

Wolfie
John Travolta makes an awesome villain.

I loved the part when he visits Nicholas Cage in the prison. "It's like looking into a mirror, yet not!"

And I think it was in the church scene when he said "Look here, it's the ultimate battle of good versus evil."

The thing I didn't like about this was how well thought out they have the main part of the plot, switch the faces. Then to cover up the rest, eh, we use lasers to change everything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.