Destiny turns on the radio.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samhain
Anybody seen it?

amlap
never.. but i am looking

badkittykitty
me neither

Evil Dead
yes ma'am................not that great. Tarantino should just stick to writing/directing his own movies and playing bit parts in them...........

samhain
I have seen it my self but seem to have erased from my memory, all I remember is that some singing girl is on the run from her boss and Dermot Mulrooney has just got out/released from prison and she is mysteriously pregnant even though they hadn't had S-E-X in years?

Is this right?

amlap
yes .... i just rented this movie the other night. it was horrible. and they say that Quentin had a starring role but he just randomly appears throughout the movie.
i guess its worth checking out if your a quentin fan and just want to see him act. but if your not that big of a fan then dont waste your money.

badkittykitty
i'm a QT fan..but lets face it..he can't act (well at least i don't think so)so i won't be wayching this movie

roundisfunny
Unfortunately, it was marketed as a blatant attempt to cash in on QT's famous mug, and you're right...it was a horrible, unentertaining film in which he barely appeared.

Solo
I'm waiting for the dvd to come out. Can't seem to find the VHS for renting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.