Ghostship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ok so i just watched this movie on HBO and i thought it wasn't as bad as it seemed..the storyline was pretty good i'd say...it was interesting...the actual production of the idea wasn't great but it wasn't horrible either...it's a movie i'd watch again to see if i got something else out of it...the ending was pretty damn good too i thought

i'm pleasantly surprised by this movie

Crash Overload
Apart From the String thing, And the Doublecross from when they all try to get to the gold, The Movie itself was quite bad i find.

Binx
I remember that movie quite well. I saw it on HBO too, but I can't remember what time I turned to it. Anyway, I was starting to eat dinner and right as I look up, I see the aftermath of the "string thing." I couldn't take my eyes of it, so I was staring at it all wide eyed as everyone was falling apart. I turned the channel right quick because I couldn't stand watching that while I was eating. Just thought I'd share that. whistle

CaptainSparrow
Not nearly as good as i was expecting it to be. The opening 'music' was quite terrible, but the opening 'scene' made up for that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.