Survivor All-Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BingaBonga
Maybe, no one here at KMC watches Survivor. If that's the case, just close the thread... If not, which person are you looking forward to seeing again, and who do you think will win?

SlipknoT
Normally I hate reallity shows, but the last season of survivor was OK, but I want that guy rupert to win all star

BingaBonga
Yeah, I thought he was really cool, but he's too much of a threat. Today is the start of the show. Right after the SuperBowl wink

jetzhere101
i really wanna see survivor but they cancelled the series here in india off from survivor:africa.we even signed a petition for bringing it bak on air here at home but no results.//......messed

The Unknown
I originally wanted Rupert, Rudy, Rich, or Tina to win, but after Rudy and Rupert voted Tina out, I hope they lose. I guess now I want Richard to win.

SlipknoT
Hands down rupert is the best to ever play the game

EOWYN3
I like Rupert to win. I do think Boston Rob is hilarious.

Darth Bandon
Go Rupert.

Punker69
This is my first time watching survivor.AND I LOVE IT!I never knew how good it was.

BingaBonga
Wow, this is a first. Punker and I actually agree on something for once... messed

Punker69
lol

BingaBonga
Strange... I truthfully think that Rudy, Rupert, Ethan, and Jennas tribe is going down, and Ethan's off next. Poor Ethan, I think he's cool

Punker69
I dont know who ethan is.

BingaBonga
The really curly haired guy. Black hair, and is a soccer player I believe.

SlipknoT
it's going down because off rudy, I hope Rupet sticks around untill they join there tribes toghether

Punker69
I dont know about ethan he seems nice but he could be a backstabber.And I really love that guy I dont know hiw namme uh.....I think its rupert big guy with a mustache.I want him to win.

Darth Bandon
Which one of these do you mean?

Richard

Rupert

nemo
i think rupert might be next. he and rudy should have join with ethan to divid the girls but no he choose to vote ethan and tina instead.
i like the guy, i really want him to win.

Punker69
Yeah ruperts the guy you know is not a backstabber.And he deserves to win.

SlipknoT
Rupert is so cool. If he's voted out I'm going to murder the people who voted him out, and that one girl who put her head in the fire by accident I hate her mad

Punker69
I didnt see anybody put there head in the fire.But I missed the first ten minutes of the 2nd episode.I really will be mad if Rupert gets voted out.

SlipknoT
well she didnt really stick her head in the fire, but the got a little to close to it

BingaBonga
I can't stand Jeanna L., which is who you're talking about. Her mouth is going to get her voted off too. I liked how Rupert was loyal to Rudy. Rudy had nothing to do with them losing challenges. I would rather have seen Ethan voted out.

SlipknoT
she acts like she has power and that she helps the tribe out a lot, but she does nothing and just annoyes everybody!

BingaBonga
I know! They don't even get it! Rupert and Ethan better get Jerry over to their side before Jeanna takes Ethan!

SlipknoT
but did you see the preview for the next episode, jerri and rupert got into a fight, and ethan might go onto jerri and jenna's side. I just hope there tribe stops loseing challenges

BingaBonga
I know! But why would he do it? Jerry and Jeanna were the ones that got the idea of voting Tina out, and they were buddies!

Punker69
This game is awesome.I wonder what twist theres gonna be.On the commercial they said they save the best twist for them.

BingaBonga
Yeah, it's pretty good so far. I remember on Pearl Island, they said that they weren't getting anything to start out with... LIE! They gave them like some money, and then told them that you can bargain with what you're wearing. This is the real deal now...

SlipknoT
I think all stars is good so far, Richard is very annoying though, he thinks he's the best survivor ever, he's not, he's cocky and old news!

BingaBonga
yeah, he'll go far though. I'm really sick of seeing him blurred out though.

SlipknoT
He should be voted out fist though

BingaBonga
then it wouldn't be as fun. i wouldn't be surprised if we see rupert and him in the finals

SlipknoT
If it came down to rupert and richard in the finals, rupert would win easily, no one on any tribes likes richard

BingaBonga
yeah, but who knows... he figured out how to win the first time.

SlipknoT
but think of all rupert did so far, richard has done nothing, I think the jury would go with rupert

BingaBonga
Richard is dumbass, he's a jerk, but not dumb. He'll find a way to become king of the tribe before the rest of them even know it.

Punker69
Hey I havent seen any other survivors so how does it end when it comes up with two people.

BingaBonga
oh no, it's only one survivor

SlipknoT
some of the people who were voted off before come and vote wich one should win

Punker69
oh cool.smile

iluvorlando
hey guys, sorry if i'm butting into your convo, but I love Survivor! And all stars has been pretty good so far. But I can't stand Richard! I personally find it retarded that hes gotta get naked for everything. But on the other hand Rupert is a stud! He's one of the best players out there....he plays hardcore in every aspect of the game.

SlipknoT
yeah rupet is cool, rurpet is just doing that for shock value, hopeing he'll become a celebrity again

SlipknoT
I mean richard is doing it for shock value, not rupert he's the man

Striel
I REALLY want Rupert to win. If he gets voted out, then I am rooting for Richard. I know they are vast opposites, but there is something about both of them that makes me like them. Jenna (the one of Ruperts team) is the most annoying chick there, I wish they had voted her off instead of Rudy. Speaking of Rudy, I really liked him, and I loved the fact that Rupert wouldn't vote for him.

Punker69
Yeah that was loyalty right there.And ILUVORLANDO richard gets naked every time because he wants to be an individual and probaly because he doesnt want to get his cloths wet. smile

BingaBonga
Wahoo, survivor fans! And I thought I was the only one here in KMC... yay! Happy Dance

Punker69
well your not.

SlipknoT
I wonder what the big suprise is going to be on the next episode, because on the commercials it says there is going to be a big suprise

Punker69
Yeah I wonder what.Some probaly got shark bite or and someting happened to someone.

iluvorlando
lol...somehow i don't think that not getting his clothes wet is the motive for richard to undress during every challenge. He's just trying to be cool....cuz everybody knows him as the gay naked man....so hes gotta keep up his image. but who would want to keep up that kind of an image? Richard I guess...

Punker69
yeah.But i still think he wants to keep dry.

SlipknoT
jenna on the mogo mogog tribe quit. I dont really care, I didnt want her to win. In fact I'm kinda happy because it makes that tribe weaker.

Punker69
I dont want anybody to win besides Rupert.NOBODY!

SlipknoT
Yeah Rupet is awsome!!! If someone else win I'm going to be mad mad

iluvorlando
WOW....thats all i can say about tonights episode! First off, it was so emotional! And second off I found it amazing that Jenna really knew her mom was that close to death!

Punker69
Yeah at the end does it mean she died or she was cured?But this episode was awesome.But I heard they give things away like a shower or a hot meal whens that coming?Rupert didnt act that good in this episode.Something different about him.

SlipknoT
dont worry he'll be back to his old self

Punker69
i hope so I really didnt think he was so cool in this episode.I mean not that I can blame him or anything.

BingaBonga
Jenna shouldn't have ever come out there. I find it sad that her mom died 8 days after she came back. I'm glad that Jenna decided to leave. It would have been so awful if her mom died when she was out there sad

Punker69
yeah.Glad she went back.

BingaBonga
I was at a v-ball game when survivor was on, so I called someone to find out who it was, and they just said Jenna. I was hoping it would be Jenna L. She is the bosiest person on the island other than, Susan.

SlipknoT
I know jenna L is completely useless to her tribe. If her tribe loses the next imunity challenge I want her to be voted off.

BingaBonga
I think Ethan would probably side with Rupert, and they would get Jerri on their side... hopefully. Or..... maybe a twist!

iluvorlando
yeah, i'm not a big jenna L fan...she just kinda bugs me.....

BingaBonga
She's a weakness... Okay, who all thanks that it's ridiculous that Rob and Amber are thinking about having sex there?

Punker69
It might be hot. smile

And I dont know who Jenna L is if I saw her id know.But I dont know all the names yet. smile

iluvorlando
I hate boston Rob....i didn't even like him the first time he was on the show, and i think its retarded that they're getting it on on tv

BingaBonga
Here Punker. To your comment about it might be hot. Well, even if it was the hottest guy on Earth... I wouldn't really want to see it on survivor... why not just go to Temptation Island or something! This is a show that has nothing to do with sex.
http://wwwimage.cbs.com/Common/images/spacer.gif

BingaBonga
whoops

Punker69
lol I was just kidding smile.Hey is Richard really gay?

BingaBonga
No, i don't think so. He acts like it though. I think he has a wife.

Punker69
Oh,because I keep hearing that hes gay.

SlipknoT
if rupert where voted off his tribe would be doomed

iluvorlando
well...ethans pretty good, he could hold it together for a while....but as much as i love rupert, i must admit that he kinda screwed his tride w/ the whole "build the best shelter" challenge. and...i keep hearing richard is gay too....so i just assumed it was true. But you say hes got a wife?

Punker69
Yeah Rupert really screwed up the challenge

SlipknoT
owell rupert is still the best out there

Punker69
Im not so sure anymore sad

BingaBonga
I'm glad that Rob C. got voted off... now the other Rob... mad

iluvorlando
well, as i've previously stated, i don't like boston rob....but rob c was a bit worthless himself. but the most exciting part of the episode was when Saboga won that puzzle challenge! i was so happy for them!

WatchKing
It's going to be Rob and Amber in the finals

Punker69
I cant wait till next weeks episode.They say theres gonna be a BIG TWIST!

SlipknoT
It will be rupert and someone else in the finals

Punker69
im not sure it will be rupert in the finals.

Darth Bandon
Richard is gay. He has said so himself in the past.

Punker69
I think if rupert does another stupid thing like what he did with the house his team is probaly gonna vote him out.But hes been a good provider with food lately so I think think that once the tribe gets rice theyll vote him off.They wont need him anymore.

iluvorlando
^that could be true...but i hope not, hes just such a gamer that it would be a shame to see him go

Punker69
I truly dont care about him anymore.The jungle has taken control of his mind.

SlipknoT
rupert is really the only reason I watch survivor

Darth Bandon
I watch for the educational value. big grin

iluvorlando
lol, don't we all

Punker69
lol

SlipknoT
I missed it tonight can anyone tell me what happend. Who got voted off,and if anything exciting happend?????

Punker69
Yeah Richard Hatch got voted off sad im sad he mad the show fun to watch

SlipknoT
good i didnt care about him or his tribe

Punker69
I just found out HES IS GAY.........wow

And slipknot I dont care about him either its just he was knda fun to watch

BingaBonga
Where did you find out? I'd like to read it. I haven't seen this weeks episode yet because i had a volleyball game... but tonight i'll watch it.

SlipknoT
did ethan leave saboga to go to mogo mogo

Punker69
I think so I dont really know whos in what tribe.Havent quit mastered that yet.

SlipknoT
why did he go

Punker69
He got voted off

SlipknoT
if he got voted off then why did he go to mogo mogo?

BingaBonga
I won't be able to watch survivor again this week either! and probably not next week mad

Punker69
BUMMER sad

SlipknoT
Why?

BingaBonga
v-ball

Punker69
record it smile

SlipknoT
wow I'm suprised sue actually quit, but who cares as long as rupert is still there

Lianslo
well, i missed last weeks, but i watched tonights episode, and i can't believe that Sue left! I did feel kinda bad for her, she may have over reacted a bit, but she was obviously very offended. (and being that i just found out that richard got voted off last week, i'm pretty pumped) But i couldn't believe that they kept putting that parental discretion advised thing up, when there wasn't anything very offensive...unless i missed the offensive part

Punker69
Well they probaly thought her talking about Ricard and what he did to her may not have been for kids smile.I think she overreacted tho.

SlipknoT
yea, she did

forumcrew
"Hands down rupert is the best to ever play the game"

if you have watched all of them... you can not say this..

I love Rupert.. and physicaly hes great.. but no where nere the best

He has NO mental game.. and survivor is all about the mental.. on all stars he hasnt seemed to step up the mental game part yet but who knows maybe he will.. i think Rob C. is one of the smartest most cunning ever.. and boston rob seems to be playing it really smart this time although he has a bit too much attention.. im liking Lex a lot again

Lobo
What did Richard do anyway?

forumcrew
rubed his body against hers.. she was just being childish.. maybe trying to hype it up for a law suit.. after all she knows hes a millionaire

Punker69
I dont think so.Shes probaly really messed up .

SlipknoT
Boston rob is really annoying me, the tribe should realize he has way to much power. I think rupert, tom,jenna,and alicia should get an aliance and vote him off then the girl he almost had sex with

Punker69
BostonRob is cool in my book.But im still depressed Richard got voted off sad he was cool.

Shmoo
ok, I'm gonna get in on this convo! I've never really watched the Survivor shows until this season....what's so great about Rupert? He hasn't done anything spectacular...I like Alicia cuz i think she's funny and Ethan is a hottie....Big Tom was hilarious in that puzzle game, he kept on getting hit and falling over, it was to funny!! Right now i am rooting for the Chapera tribe.....oh yeah and i miss hatch, he is what made it funny, and i wasn't disappointed that Sue left!

Punker69
Yeah I wanted sue to leave.I started watching this season to.

*still sad over Richard sad*

SlipknoT
If you watched survivor pearl islands you'd know why everybody likes rupert. And even this season he's good, The best out there.

forumcrew
so who thinks there mergins this week? looks to me like they are

forumcrew
*merging

BingaBonga
Yes, definately. Truthfully, I think that Sue was making a huge deal over everything.

Punker69
What merging?

Lianslo
^ exaclty, i watched pearl islands, and rupert is definately a gamer, i just don't think hes shown it as much this season. And I wasn't dissapointed about Richard leaving...i mean, granted he did make things a bit more interesting, he just annoyed me. But right now, my vote is for Lex, hes pretty cool.

Punker69
See im not the only one that thinks it.Rupert isnt that great this season.Even tho I havent seen any other seasons thats what ive heard.

BingaBonga
I think he's trying to lie back. Remember last season, he became too powerful, and they had to vote him out, before it was too late.

SlipknoT
It's true last season he had everyone in the palm of his hands

forumcrew
rupert never had anyone in his hands.. theyall controlled him.. he could physicaly dominate.. but as far as politics go rupert didnt have a lot of control.. he doesnt have the poltical game hes just too trusting.. hopefully he learned but i doubt it

Lianslo
rupert is a pretty trusting guy....but hes also kinda creepy when ppl betray him, i was a little afraid for johns life during pearl islands. Oh well, i didn't like john anyways. smile

BingaBonga
Yeah, you're right. I think that he had most of the power, so when he didn't win a single immunity challenge one time, the rest of the people in the tribe decided to take advantage of it.

SlipknoT
Rupert deserved to win last season

forumcrew
no he didnt.. again he had no mental game the game isnt whos the best fidher and who could really survive an island. .. its who could survive the game and he couldnt

BingaBonga
I really didn't think anyone on that island deserved to win. If I had to choose, it would have been Burton, because I bet for him to win big grin

SlipknoT
but think of all rupert did for his tribe, without him most of them would have quit because of hunger. It dosent matter if he didnt win pearl islands he is the ultimate survivor. And as for mental game he seems to have that down this season.

forumcrew
well have to see.. im still doubting his mental game a little but he does seem much improved....

im kinda with bingabonga but burton had been voted out and i dont think u should ever get a second chance back in the game...
i liked savage a lot from pearl islands but lil screwed over the best alliance ever

Lianslo
I really thought Savage was a great player last season...he deserved to stay around longer.

BingaBonga
I knew that when Burton made an alliance with John, he wouldn't win... Did he come in 4th? or 5th?

Punker69
All this talk about Pearl Islands makes me wish I watched it sad.

BingaBonga
I'm sure you could order it off the internet.

BingaBonga
And anyway... just wait... next season we'll be talking about this season, and you'll be fine smile

forumcrew
rupert was 5th i think...

and yea id really like to see savage on a future all stars show

Punker69
Do you think theres gonna be a next season?I mean this is All Stars it could be the fanale to see whos the ultimate survivor dont you think?

BingaBonga
Oh no, there will be a next one. The ratings for this survivor are doing pretty good. There will be a next season yes Well, I hope confused

Punker69
I hope there is smile.

BingaBonga
At the finale they will tell us. I'm sure they would give us a notice before the season starts. Well... I'd hope. messed

BingaBonga
GAH!!! I'm going to miss Survivor again!!! I'll have to tape it...again. Well, I mean if our team wins our game tonight, then we advance for regional champs... which we're planning to. GRRRR when will I ever be able to just sit down and watch it??

SlipknoT
Yes there will be a next survivor. My friends uncle was in the top 100, but they didnt pick him

forumcrew
hopefully it keeps going for a while in a nother year i can apply

SlipknoT
how old do you have to be to apply?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>