Two lists?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

samhain
Is anybody else aware of the two different lists bieng compiled in Kill Bill? One list is written in black marker and there is a second one written in red marker. Any ideas what that may be about?

badkittykitty
I dont understand?? embarrasment

samhain
Watch the film. We see Uma writing the list in black marker, then later on she is writing the list again, on the plane, the wide shot shows the black pen(and another samurai sword in the foreground) but when they show the close up of the list it is written in red marker. Does this mean that a second person is compiling a list?

SilverFighter
I think I remenber something like that. I'm not sure on this one, but I'm going to pay close attention when the DVD is release.

samhain
I'm not too sure if I got the order right, but it's something like that.

Metroplex
I think she only used a red pen to write Bill's name

samhain
OK just watched the DVD. After killing Vernita Green, The Bride crosses off her name, just under O-Ren's crossed off name. DEATH LIST 5 and the numbers of the five are written in black marker, the names of the five however are written in red marker.

After she kills O-Ren we see a black gloved right hand crossing off her name, but the name is written in black marker. Later, when the Bride is on the plane we see her writing out the list with her left hand(I think) with the black and red markers then crossing out O-Ren's name. This is also the scene where you can see another sword, as well as the Bride's, in the foreground on a passenger seat. Could this be someone following the Bride and crossing names off the list as she kills them?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.