SW: Racer Revenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
If you want to visit the official web-site for this SW: Episode 1 sequel click here

Julie
Thanks.
I don't usually play recing games, but I did try Ep I racer. The first couple of levels were cool, but then it just seemed to be repetative.

LanceWindu
Official word from Lucas Arts is that the game should hit store Feb. 14. Only a few days away!

Julie
ohhh....a short wait ...I like it. But will it come out for x-box????

LanceWindu
No it will not.

Julie
so sad sad
ohh well....I'll just have to content myself with Obi-wan and my books

LanceWindu
Maybe when you get a PS2 or when a friend gets one you guys can rent it and play all you like.

Julie
Thanks for the happy thought.....
Not many of my friends play video games sad

LanceWindu
That stinks. But maybe you could go to Blockbuster and rent the whole system for $10 (with a $60 fee so if you don't take it back they keep your money). Then you could rent the game and have fun with the friends who do play games.

Julie
A good idea, but I usually don't have time.....

besides I don't have any friends that are into video games.....A few of them would stand a couple of hours, but they're no fun to play 'cause they are totally uncoridinated when it comes to a video game.....

LanceWindu
I have friends like that too.

Julie
I did play Obi wan with one friend....I let her shoot with the sniper gun...it only took her ten minutes to orient herself with the controls. On the other hand, There's this one guy I occasionally play video games with and he usually kills me in a matter of minutes......esp in Halo b/c I don't own the game....and therefore don't ever practice.

LanceWindu
Racer Revenge is out now. If anyone plays it let me know how good it is.

Julie
Racing games don't inpress me much.....I wonder if this one will. Usually I find that all the levels are basically the same......

LanceWindu
I think I read somewhere that there isn't many races that seem identical to other ones. They may have expanded way more to the Tattoine level from the first game too.

Julie
hmmm...that's good to hear, but I don't think I'll get it. I might rent it sometime though...

LanceWindu
Has anyone had a chance to play this game yet???

Julie
*waits*

LanceWindu
I haven't played it. I've seen it at the video stores but it's never in. I thought about putting it on hold, but I can wait.

Julie
Lance if you're short on money...I recommend that you save it for Rebel Dream and the novelization of AOTC.

LanceWindu
I'm definately saving for those. At Wal-Mart I can get RD for just under $4.00

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.