Select Pic of the week

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
It's Anakin.Because of the spy photos/magazine articles everyone already knew that he looked like this.So not much of a surprise.But still VERY nice.

Darth Daft
Yes despite not being very exciting it's still probably the best picture of the older Anakin we've had yet.
I just realised how many episode 2 pictures will have been released by the time it comes out. There's one every week and about 90 weeks until the film is released isn't it? That makes about 100 pics if you include the ones we've already seen.

Dim
I like this weeks photo...every straightforward...I hope GL takes more. He doesn't do the abstract crap like Knoll does..

Darth Daft
Yes, I agree that John Knoll's pictures are a bit flashy. I think he just wants to show off his skills.
Although I did like the 360 degree view of the cafeteria.

theEviljedi
I've just noticed something in this pic.If you zoom in you can see that both of his eyes are closed.He must have been meditating I guess.Or he may have just blinked suddenly.laughing out loud

Ratcat
I think we'll go with meditating. smile

It is a great picture though, it has to be said.

Actually, I'm pretty happy as it kinda showns up as a good comparrison to my website title header. smile

theEviljedi
Aldera.Net has a cool simulation of the pic with Anakin turning into Vader.Check it out.

Ratcat
Yeah, I saw that. It is ratrher impressive for waht is quite a basic transformation.

theEviljedi
Most impressive.

Darth Daft
He looks like he is wearing a green waistcoat for a night out at a jazzy Coruscant date with Amidala. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
:/

Darth Daft
Or maybe he can't cross the roads properly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.