What actress/actor would you like to see in the next QT film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SilverFighter
Setting aside Inglorious Bastards. What actor or actress would you like to see working with Tarantino in a future film? For an actress I would like to see Neve Campbell, and for an actor I would like to see Vin Diesel. Whether they play villains or heroes I would really like to see these two working with Tarantino in a movie.

Who would you like to see in a QT film?

wicker_man
Actors : Ray Liotta, Ben Kingsley, Brendan Gleeson & Benico Del Toro

Actresses: Frances McDormand

Myth
Edward Norton and Samuel L. Jackson

Evil Dead
Vin Diesel can't Act! Tarantino's scripts are centered around diaglogue.........Vin Diesel cannot speak dialogue. He does a great job in Knockaround Guys, only because he has about 2 parapraphs of dialogue the entire film. I couldn't imagine him in a scene trying to speak the pages of dialogue QT writes for his characters.

I'd like to see more of Robert Deniro and Eric Stoltz...........

SilverFighter
I was thinking more like a quiet silent hitman part for Vin Diesel. I agree he can't speak long dialogues, but maybe some catch phrases and a bit of QT twisted humor might work on him.

Myth
Yeah but QT writes things for certain people that he respects as an actor. Somehow I doubt that he respects Vin Diesel as an actor.

roundisfunny
Bruce Campbell, Billy Bob Thornton, Robert Duvall

Holly Hunter, Molly Ringwald, Kristanna Loken

SilverFighter
What makes you think that QT doesn't respect Vin Diesel acting? VD may not be a dialogue actor, but he is a pretty good action actor.

roundisfunny
Oh yeah, one more...Burt Reynolds.

Quentin was named after "Quint", Burt's character in "Gunsmoke". He is Alabama's favorite actor in "True Romance", and I read that he is (or once was) Quentin's favorite (or perhaps his mom's favorite).

Besides, over the years Burt has deteriorated into a pathetic shell of his formerly sexy self, and a kick-ass role in a QT movie could really help redeem his image (much like what happened to Travolta after Autumn 1994).

amlap
Ray Liotta all the way!
i would also like to see Johnny Depp just because i would want to see how those two would work out together.

as for female,Whoopie Goldberg!

samhain
Jenna Jameson.

Punker69
RAY LIOTTA!
I wanna see more UMA to

I wanna say Jeo Pesci but NO.

WindDancer
lol! Who knows she might have more talent than expected wink

roundisfunny
Maybe QT could pull a Robert Altman and just have every single one of his actors come back and have a battle royale, and add whoever hasn't been in one yet, but should be.

Harvey Keitel could play Winston Wolf, who is seeking vengeance against "Pumpkin", whose twin brother, Freddy "Mr. Orange" Newendyke, was responsible for the death of Winston's twin brother, Larry "Mr. White" Dimick (the two were separated at birth, hence the different surnames).

Meanwhile, Marcellus Spivey (Tony "Paulie Walnuts" Sirico) is released from Susanville prison. When he learns of the death of "Two-guns" Dimick, he decides to visit his pimp cousin Drexl for a change of venue. Upon learning that his cousin was gunned down, he seeks his revenge against Clarence Worley.

Clarence has returned to Detroit to rub out Vincenzo Coccotti for the death of his father. Butch Coolidge intervenes on behalf of Coccotti, because he is the nephew of Captain Koons, Butch's father's comrade-in-arse.

The third Vega brother, Valentino (Ray Liotta), wants to whack Butch for killing his brother Vincent, but his long-lost cousin, Budd, convinces him that enough blood has been shed.

Then some vampires show up or something, and there's another guy who looks like Tim Roth and is a bellhop. I'm tired.

samhain
Who should play Blue Lou Boyle? He gets mentioned in a couple of QT films.

black_mamba01
I CANT BELIVE IM HEARING THIS!!!! VIN DIESEL IS POSSIBLY THE WORST ACTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!! He can NOT DIALOGUE ACT, AND HE CANT ACTION ACT. HE CANT DO ANYTHING. IF QUENTIN EVER EVEN CONSIDERED HAVING 'VIN' IN HIS MOVIE (WHICH HE WOULD DEFINATELY NOT, BECAUSE TARANTINO HAS STYLE) I WOULD SLAP HIM HARD!!!

NOTHING FURTHER

samhain
Take it easy. The question is Who would you LIKE to see in a QT film.
Not who you think is deserving of a role. If somebody wants to see Vin Diesel in a QT film then that's their choice.

WindDancer
samhain>Thanks thumb up

blackmamba01>Okay, fine! whatever!....who would you like to see working with QT in the future? (ps don't use caps)

LordMortis
think joe pesci would be good or maybee alan rickman.

killthesunlight
I'd say Sean Penn for an actor and Oprah

Fire
hmmm lemme think yea Benico Del Toro that guy would do a nice QT job

and for females lemme think..... someone with character.... can't find any

Myth
I think Benico is overrated. He's not bad, don't get me wrong but his name is too big without every doing anything that really catches my eye. His best role was in the Usual Suspects, which he did do pretty good in though.

Fire
he has done few big picture that's true myth but I still think he's a good actor and he has the QT look

JoshSquash2k4
Joe Pesci and Al Pacino I want ot see Robert Deniro and Harvey Kietal in a QT Film Together. Samuel L. Jackson would be nice to see together
But as far as females i would like to see Jenna Jameson and Brianna Banks together as Sexy Killers but let me be more serious with actresses i would like to see Charlize theron in a QT film

Myth
Sigourney Weaver and Kathy Bates (i'd like her to play a real *****) would be great actesses in a QT film. For actors: Denzel Washington, Pacino, Deniro, Edward Norton, and Sammy Jackson.

badkittykitty
ohh those are some good choices!

Fire
Josh Jenna Jameson and Brianna Banks???? I can understand your thoughts but still it's QT not some XXX-Rated movie

WindDancer
Who knows Fire? Maybe they can be play a part of non-speaking female Assasins working for some nasty big mafia boss.

JoshSquash2k4
I was just kidding if you read the rest of my thing FIRE i am just saying it would be quite the site to see them to as sexy hitwoman

JoshSquash2k4
Don't be talking to me like that i know Quentin Tarintino movies *****

killthesunlight
lets not turn this into a pecker showing contest now...

WildIrishRose
Charlize would be great in a QT film....she was good in "Two Days In The Valley", which a lot of people have compared to QT's work.

Zee (R.I.P. Aal
I WANNA SEE VIVICA FOX AGAIN when she got killed that wasnt fair and what they should do is like prequels to each character like lucy's,vivica's and daryl's charcters in thier own movies.

sethgecko07
I would like to see Will Friedle(matt), Rider Strong(johnny), and ryan reynolds(eric) play three brothers whose father(Benico Del Torro), which they never knew worked in the mob for marcellus, is killed by his long time partner Seth(George Clooney) and literally his bastard son Josh played by Ryan Gosford. There could be some good cameos by Sam Jackson and Vingh Rames...aslo will's character works at the comic book store with clarence from true romance and rider and ryans characters are both cops rider a detective who is on the case of his fathers murder and ryan who is undercover fbi...all takes place in Philadelphia

MildPossession
Oh I agree so much with that! Also Holly Hunter who someone else mentioned.

Edward Furlong would be an actor I would love to see in a Tarantino film, also he could direct Vincent Cassel wonderfully as well!!

sethgecko07
kathy bates mite be just a bit old and sigourney's got that new alien film coming up plus shes up in her 50's as well

Darth Gimp
DUDES all we need is the Vegas back! and eh maybe some vampires! smile

MildPossession
So what if they are in their 50's.

Ronnie Van Zant
i wanna see chiaki kuriyama agen

Wicked_Wiccan
Charlize Theron
Halle Berry(A bad girl..and not like a catwoman bad girl)
Edward Norton
Johnny Depp(It would be an interesting pair)
Stephen Dorff
Brad Renfro
Brendan Fletcher
Katharine Isabelle
Rose McGowan
Chiaki Kuriyama
Uma Thurman
Kate Beckinsale
Kirsten Dunst

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.