crispy anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PrehistoricFrog
this is supposed to be anakin in his second stage of healing after his run in with the lava

is it real??

cornponious
you beat me to the punch, dude. I saw this pic (and 1 or 2 more) on some site 2 days ago, and thought about posting them here to find out if anyone else had seen them. The burn marks and wounds seem to line up rather nicely with those seen on Vader when Luke removes his mask at the end of Jedi. I can't figure out whether it looks like Hayden though. What do the rest of you geeks think?

cornponious

Mr.Deflok
This got posted at the TFN forums and was confirmed to be real.

xeous
No thank you, I like my Anakin original recipe.

rustiswordz
I like him Vader style go large.

LanceWindu
I added this pic to my MSN Group.

hana_skywalker
He really looks like Hayden. I don't know if it's real though. I've had it for a while, too, and found this one together with the "crispy anakin" one on a web page. What do you think about it? They said it's real.

hana_skywalker
... and this one, too...

PrehistoricFrog
cool pics hana

so that's supposed to be sideous after the incident that caused him to look that way?

looks way more evil and disturbing than in ROTJ

hey lance,i can i get a link to your site please?

Darth Jello
all of those are real
sidious' appearance throughout the saga is due to something that happens to him in episode 3 according to Nick Gillard. thats what that makeup test is for, i'm guessing yoda pulls a number on him

PrehistoricFrog
i heard it's when

when vader finds out that padme's dead he lets out a scream that nearly kills sideous.hence his new look

Darth Jello
well both things happen, i've heard that one too. both that incident and htat duel should be in the movie so no matter how he gets wrinkled, we'll both be happy

hana_skywalker
I've read that too, in Super Shadow... and I think that 99 per cent of the things they say are invented by them. It could be true, though. It seems possible. I don't know no

Rebel Racer
HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHhAAHHAHAH!!!!! that was HILLARIOUS spoiler, hana!!!! such bullshit to the max!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Jello
actually, supes stole it from the force.net. too many legitimate pages including episodex, shadow of the sith, and t'bone's page confirm those rumors

LanceWindu
*NEWSFLASH*

When one major site, usually theforce.net, gets new information, all the others just copy and paste the article, so they have the story too.

It doesn't make it true.

Darth Jello
the story behind these goes like this, TF.N has this habit of witholding information and materials so that it can keep up a reputation as the first site to have spoilers. supposedly, they've had these pics for at least four months and have been releasing sketches based on them. someone hacked into the site and stole them. to prove it, shadow of the sith has the sketch they first released on their site (www.thetrukstop.com/starwars)

LanceWindu

Lyn
It does look a little bit like Hayden.

Also, xeous, I LOVE your Signature Picture!! thumb up happy

finti
I heard that The Emperor always looked like he does in ROTJ, The palaptine look is his disguise, a sith trick to deceive his foes

Lyn
That would be an interesting twist. I never thought of that.

cornponious
Well, I have to say that the rumor about Vader letting out some kind of scream which disfigures Palpatine sounds completely ridiculous. Just as ridiculous is the rumor that Palpatine develops his wrinkles due to some kind of fight with Yoda. What utter nonsense.

How could a fight give you wrinkles? Or a scream for that matter. Nobody knows what the deal is with the way the emperor looks in the OT, so we might as well stop speculating.

However, the idea of Palpatine using a mind trick to fool everyone into thinking they are seeing something else does seem quite plausible. Mind tricks have been used throughout the movies.

cornponious (jedi kuntry kok)

LanceWindu
I am still a firm believer in the fact that using the Dark Side of the Force for an extended amount of time, it will cause your body to decay.

Darth Jello
in the last insider, it said that palpatine's appearance was due to something "very specific that happens to him in episode III"

Mr.Deflok
Why would Palpatine need to disguise himself in that manner post Episode III? He's ruler of the galaxy by that stage and has an unlimited supply of military power to defend him. Not only that but if he were disguising himself why would he choose a frail old and disgusting man as the veil? Sure it'd make him look less of a threat but the Sith are cocky, he'd make himself look handsome.

I believe it will have something to do with Vader's rage, we don't know yet the power of the darkside and this would be a great way to show it, at the same time show how powerful Vader really is and the reason as to why the remaining Jedi fear him so much.

VengeanceGOD
I don't think you understood the point Mr. Deflok. The idea is that palpatine really looks like a wrinkly old man, and that he's disguised as not wrinkly in the PT. So you're right, after Episode III he has no need for a disguise.

dvdboy
Doesn't Palpatine get into a fight with either Yoda or Mace?

Could his appearance be due to some titanic force battle - we've seen balls and forks of lightning, what else can the most powerful of the Jedi Council throw at the Sith Master?

We know the power Palpatine unleashes when he is killed in ROTJ, so who knows what happens when either a) A very powerful Jedi is killed or b) A Sith / Chosen One goes a bit mental.

DVD Boy

Darth Jello
supposedly he is in both duels, it is already confirmed that he has a lightsaber and that he will use it

xeous
Sweet, I wanna see if Palpy is good with the saber...

hana_skywalker
laughing That's a Behind the Helmet modified pic! Is it from Supershadow?? Or did you crate it, Lance Windu?

Rebel Racer
xeous.... palpy IS good with the saber. He beats Yoda in a duel.

LanceWindu
I got it from thetrukstop.com

Darth Jello
who got it from TF.N

xeous
What? I thought Yoda was the best with a Saber...

Darth Jello
i don't think anyone has any idea of what palpy's full potential is. according to the prophecy, only anakin can kill him so i'm guessing that both he and yoda will get their hits in but yoda will ultimately have to run.

Darth Jello
i don't know if it's yoda or anakin or both who do the damage, but T'Bone's got a great new editorial about it.
http://www.starwarz.com/tbone/editorials/secret_of_the_sith.htm

yerssot
just saw the latest behind the helmet one, that's one kick-@$$ pic smile

Rolda Hayes
I can't see as this picture is real. Look closely and you can see hayden has hair on one side. Do you really think after falling into lava it would still be there?? You can almost see the join down the middle of the pic!

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

The last one posted with Anakin...the one with hair on one side IS a split picture...it takes the two real ones, one burnt and one not, and merges them together it's a comparison

Rolda Hayes
Yeah sorry, just relised that when looking again!!

Shadowkiller
the new behind the helmet picture kicks @ss .. Anakin looks evil as hell

SmackNutz
How long before "crispy Anakin" shows up on SupahSuckah dot com?

jedimaster10
To shadowkiller,
Can you show me that picture of Anakin i havent seen it yet. ninja ninja ninja

hana_skywalker
I'd like to see it, too, please! eek!

Altar[1stONE]
Ya i really want to see that anakin picture , read the description of it on some site must see.

LanceWindu
Remember, I have the pic on my site.

Shadowkiller
hey sorry for the late reply .. I try to send all the hyperspace before the helmet pics i get to lance so he can put them on his site for all to enjoy. Somtimes i forget if i sent them or not.

LanceWindu
Yeah, I got the latest Anakin one.

It's posted at my site, check my profile for the link.

eleveninches
I heard that they were going to replace the original Anakin's head ( on his ghost from end of ROTJ) with Hayden Christians head when they rerelease the original trilogy after modifying it (yet again) after episode 3 has finished

yerssot
a rumor (up till now)

LanceWindu
I highly doubt they will change it.

Darth Jello
what do you mean up till now? episode 1 and 2 are still out of print and there is still a second release date for the films in 2007

yerssot
I aimed that at eleveninches

Malfoy's chick
I'm not sure if anyone has put this up before and I'm sorry if they have but I was looking at Desiring Hayden sight and I saw pics of a burnt Anakin:

http://desiringhayden.net/mainimagegallery/Movies/star3/sw-40.jpg
http://desiringhayden.net/mainimagegallery/Movies/star3/sw-39.jpg
http://desiringhayden.net/mainimagegallery/Movies/star3/sw-41.jpg

what do you think?

Darth Jello
the concept art in the background is real, the rest of the pics are totally fake

sexaysnoot
its not bad

Malfoy's chick
Not all the photos are exactly from the movie, it's like, shows what he will look like in the movie

Darth Jello
ok, i've posted this before but here's my problem. Most sites are taking that picture down because the face and chest come from A REAL BURN VICTIM!!!! and using his visage to promote star wars is pretty insensitive.

Mr.Deflok
So does this thread go down as the 100th "Burnt Anakin Pic Inside!" thread? Or did we reach 100 a while back?

Second pic is real, first is not (other than the head) and the third is the same as the first though the concept art of the Birth of Vader scene is possibly real.

yerssot
no, I think we're reaching 250 already roll eyes (sarcastic)

Malfoy's Chick, please use the SEARCH-function first before creating a "new" thread

Red Superfly
I'll also have to reply with my "FAKE" explanation....

'sigh'

Look at his robotic arm - his arm was cut off above the elbow in Episode 2.

In ROTJ his ears aren't burnt, and his faces scars are in the wrong place.

wuTa
darth vador looks pretty goofy with that long hair

lhasgalen
Ouch

cornponious
I think that is the most realistic way it will play out.

corn

hana_skywalker
That's a nice possibility. One of the best I've read. However, NOTHING compared to Supershadow-dot-com's theory... laughing out loud laughing Nah, just joking...

Darth Jello
well, now we know that theory is false since Rick Mccallum said that the emperor looks like crap because of something very specific in episode III

Julie
sick pic....but if it's real it's real and if not......it's interesting all the same.

Sith Master X
Yes, very interesting pic, but as to what I hear from several sources, that pic is fake. I know the face is kind of disfigured so it's hard to tell who it is, but it doesn't look Hayden to me. Again, that's just me. I hope it is real though because it's so mad looking!

SMX
cool

Captain REX
Those are some pretty nasty pictures...

sentinelrv
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!

finti
merging the crispy and burnt anakin threads

Julie
oooohhh a merger....

enelya
Eh, I spent like 5 minutes staring at that picture. I really can't beleive.. If that turns out to be true i'll be in shock for about a week
Just like xeous I prefer the AOTC Anakin smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.