The L Word on Showtime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

swedMCneed
Hey everyone... this is a great site. Are there any L Word fans out there??? I'de love to start an L Word thread. Let me know what you guys think. This site has some coll infor about the show if you dont know already: http://sho.com/lword1 Happy Dance

lil bitchiness
Yey!! Im a fan.

Just looked for this thread as i was gonna make one.

I really like it, awesome show thumb up

dublecee
GAY show

Mr Zero
I'm afraid i have been hooked by this show.

But I don't want to talk about it.

kanis
alien The L word is a great program not just because of the lesbian sex it is the storylines for the characters for that program the way they act and the friendship between them all, my favorit characters in that program would have to be Tina, Dana, Shane, Alice and Kit and I thought Dana's new hair style looked sexy. And did anyone see the preview for the next episode Bette Kissing another woman.

buffaith
We don't have showtime in here. But I love this show. My fav. character are Shane, Carmen, and Alice.

masterkit
i just liked the boobs

srry

buffaith
hey it's okay. boobs are good. wink

masterkit
eek! YAY BOOBS

yeah ill shut up now so you can get back to your conversation on the show

spidergrl
Ok, came across this show from two of my friends mentioning it and not really listening or taking any interest as it was on at something like 3am each morning, but ... I went over seas and saw the box set and just had to get it. After watching the first 5 minutes of the first ep ... I relised that I didn't actually know what life was untill this programme.

Its great, because although it actually has ALOT of sexual scenes between people, there is actually a really stronge story line between it, about how all these female adults interact with each other.

Oh ... and Im marrying Shane!!

MildPossession
It's not shown on terrestrial television here, so I bought the first season on dvd, and going to get the other 2 seasons on dvd next month, so will be up to date, yay.

spidergrl
Are you in love with Shane aswell??
I think ... I can't deciede, both season 1 and 2 are sooo good, I just can't do it. My friend is getting Season 3 in a couple of weeks, and i truely can't wait ... im so gate crashing her house.

Yay, the L word is back on tonight, except its starting back on season 1 sad ohh well ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.