Party of Five

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Revenger
Anyone else miss the Salingers? I love this show and its not in syndication at all anymore, for a few years now. I'm suprised it hasn't seen a DVD release yet. I have a link for a petition to get this on DVD if anyone wants to sign it, but it looks like you'll have to PM me for it since I can't post links apparently since I'm a newb.

For me this is the most dramatic and emotional drama series ever. Superb acting, and they always had great music selections..I miss that. Claudia's violin playing gave me a respect for classical music that I carried to my adult life, in which I love to listen to Violin music anytime. My favorite ep was Intervention where the family confronts Bailey on his alcohol problem, Scott Wolf's performance there really blew me away. I don't know, I was emotionally affected by this show in ways no other show has ever done, I want it on DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.