Vin Diesel!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MISSME
Does he have any "gas" left for his next "2 Fast and 2 Furious" movie?

MISSME
I hate to drive slow on the "Super Highway" behind a "smelly old Diesel".

Can some please convince "Vin" to use "higer Octane Fuel" in his next movie!

I think Vin is not using all of his acting talents!

botankus
No problem. I just left a message on his machine commanding him to get gas.

MISSME
Great!

I need to spell check my stuff more often!

I misspelled "higher" .....oops!

SweetNsouR
vin diesel is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine assssssssssssssssss helllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MISSME
He speaks...eek!

MISSME
Vin Diesel needs some extra "get up" and go action scenes!

Maybe he should call himself the "SR-71 Blackbird"!

New name......"Vin Supercharged Diesel"!

This would make him perform "too hot to handle action scenes"!

No, not interested in "X-Rated" stuff!

MISSME
His next movie is .........!!!

cheeky munkey
hey who cares how good his acting is... hes nice to look at, thats all i care.... im too busy drooling to concentrate on the story lines anyway
love

Jamief90
The Chronicles of Riddick, Pitch Black prequal which looks mighty good.

MISSME
He needs more tatoos!

How about Tatoos that "glow in the dark"?

cheeky munkey
see now tatoos are ok, but when ppl get older they go all wrinkly and minging, and no1 wants to c that really

MISSME
You mean that the "good looking babes" don't want to "hang out" with the guy wearing worn-out and badly faded tatoos! I hope that I never get old and wriggley!

ORLI MY BOI!
i rkn he is hot not really into his acting

MISSME
Yea !

Vin needs to have his "Diesel" engine overhauled at the next local truch stop.

Diesel engines smell bad!

MISSME
Maybe he's not that bad!

Evy_O
I don't like him messed He is neither a good actor, nor goodlooking IMHO.

babe182
i think he is so hott! and his voice is so hott as well!! and he isa great actor 4 the movies he is in!

MISSME
I heard that he was once a "diesel mechanic"!

No kidding!

FLICKNAVY
Heard a rumor about it and hes getting sued for biting some dude in a bar. Anyone heard any truth to that?

babe182
never even heard that rumor.. yet

Freddy_vs_Jason
I hate Vin Desil, he can't act and hes ugly, all his movies sucked, I mean XXX was by far the worst, I hope he never makes another movie again.

babe182
weli dis argee..

killthesunlight
I agree with freddy v.s jason but come on guy... that movie wasnt an oscar winner either no

babe182
whta movie? i think vin is good actor and is hott

ANGELIQUE
I LOVE VIN DIESEL,HE IS SO SEXY,DOES ANYBODY
KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND HIS BABY PICS.

ANGELIQUE
I LOVE THE GLOW IN THE DARK TATOOS SUGGESTION,
VIN IS HOT&SEXY,HE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SweetNsouR
lol he was my pre-teen crush... i was so obsessed i made a scrap book in his honor. lol. im over it ofcourse...but i was young and silly. its very funny when u read it...actully tre pathetic

shellie
vin diesel has the sexyest voice & he has the hotest body i've ever seen , have you seen the shower picture love

Cinemaddiction
Just a bump to wish the Vin man a Happy 37th Birthday!

lil bitchiness
OMG, I head he's gay cry is it true! eek!

Jason Wyngarde
boooooooooooooooooo vin sucks

BloomBabyGirl
vin deisel cant act to save his steroids laughing out loud ermm..he SUCKED in chronicles of riddik but i liked him in XXX nd hes..stragne lookin to me d

All_For_Orlando
Ive always had a thing for Vin Diesel, i've always thought he was sexy. I won a poster of him monday at the fair and its now on my wall...and its very very sexy

Lord_Andres
He can't act, plain and simple

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
oh yeah he can

lil bitchiness
so, does anyone know if hes gay or not huh

PrefectRonnykin
not yes

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
He isnt. He's dating a female co-host of some entertainment show.

lil bitchiness
Oh right.

I read somewhere that he is gay, but i couldnt find the site again, so i was wandering.

Thanks for the info happy

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Thats just a bigg ol rumor smile All i can tell ya smile
I think her name is..Maria Menunous or Something like that, I think she is one of the young hosts on Entertainment Tonight

BloomBabyGirl
hey yall....uh...luv vin deisel n all buthes terrible in chronicles of riddick. bye..

P.S. hes a sexi beast naughty

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Amen to that! Couldnt agree more stick out tongue

Princess Re
he isn't that hot

KillTheLight
vin diesel =meat head

dont like him at all he needs to sort himself out it seems he wants to be famous rather then a good actor from the crappy film roles he's chosen

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Disagree

BloomBabyGirl
kinda agree

lil bitchiness
He played in movies that suit him best. I think hes good...i like him. Hes ever so sexy too droolio

TBiggins
Pitch Black & Chronicles Of Riddick ruled.... vin is perfect for riddick, and riddicks the best character of his

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Couldnt agree more

Kella
I absolutely agree!!! I saw Pitch Black at the theater only cuz the movie I wanted to see was sold out. I had never even heard of it, but I loved it and I own it now. So obviously I had to see Chronicles of Riddick. I rather enjoyed it as well, but he can be a wee bit cocky at moments...I guess that's jsut Riddick for you though.

He was okay in Fast and the Furious. And that was about it for me. I used to have the biggest crush on him, but that has faded and I'm back to my fairy men now. big grin

Princess Re
i can be cocky too kell!!!! smile but i never mean any harm

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I love Pitch Black stick out tongue

Lord_Andres
Anyway he can not act, he says stupit cheesy lines, and all of his movies, with him in the leading role are pretty bad

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Well basically that's not "HIS" fault. Whatever his lines are, are his lines, he cant control what the director/producer writes for him to say.
he's beyond excellent.

Lord_Andres
Absolutly NOT, I'l tell you what, beyond excellent are guys like, Gene Hackman, Jack Nicholson, Robert Shaw, -ii- Duvall, Morgan Freeman, Sean Bean, those are a few guys that are beyond excellent, and Vin Diesel is not in their league and thats a fact, and you know y he only gets those roles? because thats the only thing that he can do, play a stupit hardass and say cheese lines.

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
whatever

BloomBabyGirl
are any of u guys serious? Chronicles of riddick was THE worst i reapeat TGE worst movie this year. acting=terrible. cast=terrible. vin deisel was terrible. EVRY1 was terrible. the script was TERRIBLE. the movie SUCKED

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
I heard that movie r0cked ass.

BloomBabyGirl
o lord. who told u that? it was terrible

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
Everyone told me that that saw it.

BloomBabyGirl
no go see it then ull see why it was so terrible

Princess Re
i don't wanna see it...

OnLy_FoR_OrLi
lol

KillTheLight
eww

Cinemaddiction
Happy 38th Birthday, Vinnie!

blaise
hes ****in sexy

CrazyInLove
you got that right wink The Pacier was pretty funny laughing out loud

Vinnie105
All films where Mr. Diesel was in sucked but not: Pitch black 1 & 2 and Saving private Ryan (where he only played a little role)

All those other films are crap crap and crap

Greetz Vin Happy Dance

Fëanor
Originally posted by CrazyInLove
you got that right wink The Pacier was pretty funny laughing out loud really??? huh

CrazyInLove
Yeah

Fëanor
Okay

Myth
I need a verification. A friend of mine said that Vin Diesel came out within the last couple of months and said he's gay. Could somebody verify? Vin Diesel: Is he gay or straight. Don't just assume, I want to know what you have heard and if possible give a source. Thanks.

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Myth
I need a verification. A friend of mine said that Vin Diesel came out within the last couple of months and said he's gay. Could somebody verify? Vin Diesel: Is he gay or straight. Don't just assume, I want to know what you have heard and if possible give a source. Thanks.

No, LOL, he isn't gay.. he hasn't come out and said it anyway.. it would be all over the news if that was the case! and I watch all the Eternainment stuff, so I would know thiswink

CrazyInLove
Originally posted by Myth

No, LOL, he isn't gay.. he hasn't come out and said it anyway.. it would be all over the news if that was the case! and I watch all the Entertainment stuff, so I would know thiswink

mmmmoley
Originally posted by TBiggins
Pitch Black & Chronicles Of Riddick ruled.... vin is perfect for riddick, and riddicks the best character of his

i like his eyess in pitch black (not seen sequel yet - damn)! I've noticed his nose tho - it kinda puts me off him, but then i just watch xXx or Fast & Furious and the whole nose thing doesn't bother me big grin

I heard that his deal with Fast and the Furious 3 was 99% sorted, however - Doesn't look like it went threw....

Read this on KMC Movies...

Starring: Lucas Black, Bow Wow, Brian Tee, Nikki Griffin, Sung Kang, Jason Tobin, Nathalie Kelly

Director: Justin Lin
Release Date: June 16th, 2006
Studio: Universal Pictures
Message Boards: Post your comments

Synopsis: The story revolves around outsider (Black) who, to avoid jailtime, is sent out of the country to live with his military father in a cramped apartment in a low-rent section of Tokyo. When he loses a race to a driver with ties to the yakuza, he has to pay off his debt by going deep into the Tokyo underworld.

No Vin Diesel sad

MISSME
Hey, isnt' he short! 5' - 3" in height?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.