John Doe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

reander
Anybody see that programme called John Doe on the Sci Fi channel?

No-one but me seems to have seen it, so just wondering have any of you guys?

Asami
Recently I started watching this on Sci Fi, its repeating the first series now but DAMNIT! When I found out it was on, so happened to be the vey last episode of the series. So now I know who the bad guy is!

Does anyone else watch it?

Darth Bandon
I did before FOX canceled it. Damn you FOX!

velvetina
I watched the first two episodes last week on sci-fi.

Making a guess is the bad guy the bar owner?!!

Darth Bandon
Yes. The bad guy was Digger.

Darth Revan
I watched the first episode, which was surprisingly good... I never really watched it regularly, but if I turned on the TV when it was on I did watch it--good show yes

theReject
I like it and....THEY CANCELLED IT!

Predator 89
i only saw two episodes episodes the show was great. What time do they give it on scifi?

vvvrulz
It started out great, but like most tv shows (except comedies), it tended to disappear. I'm never sure why, im assuming its lack of ratings, but there isnt much wrong with these shows.

kanis
alien John Doe is an excellant program and it was a shock when he found out that his mate was the guy behind it all, but the way he did things.He was a advanced Mcgyver and the he only saw only certain things in colour and the rest in black and white they should bring it back.

theReject
I'm still upset that it was CANCELLED! grr
All my favorite shows get cut! Touching Evil! How could one pull that but keep one of those stupid reality shows(No offense to Reality Show Lovers, I have a friend who's one), I mean COME ON!

mad

MornGlory
i wish I had the sci-fi chanel cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.