Release Date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
I don't know if this is acurate but i read on a Bruckheimer website that he wants to release POTC 2 July 2, 2005...which means they could be filming earlier than expected..................... eek! Happy Dance

african_chick
do u know when they r going to start filming??

raven guardia
I'm not sure but I know there will soon (summer time of next year) will come out with number 2.

OrliNElijahsGrl
January 2005- Pirates of the Caribbean 2 begins filming

i thought id let you guys know that

MissesDepp?!
they're not going to start early, GIVE UP!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
huh a little lost and confused, January of 2005 is when they start filming for POTC2, i found it on Orlando Bloom files site

beaujay1
ARE YOU SERIOUS??? well, at least we have a date. still its way too long away. oh well.

Caribbean_Chick
yea OrliNElijahsgirl you've got the right date.. I heard the director say that's what he was planning on

MissesDepp?!
ya now they have to write a script ay...

airangel429
big grin

beaujay1
well we got about a year and a half. itll be good, i can feel it!!

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. we've had so many doubts before though.. so many killer rumors about one eyed monsters and gladiator stadiumsstick out tonguestick out tongue

I still stand with this: with a cast like that you can't go wrongbig grinbig grin

JohnnyLove19
I got the date from a Jerry Bruckheimer site, it said he wanted it for the big fourth of July weekend release

jack's dudess
yippe!

huzzah!

cant wait......*camps outside cinema now*

sparrowluver
hehehehe i cant wait for this!!!*follows jack's dudess to the cinema*

~fuoco~
no expression

Unholy_Cheese
/\ i lov that smilie!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.