The "Wait for Vol. 2" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plenTpak52
I decided to make this thread because I am sick of waiting for Vol 2 to come out! I mean COME ON!! APRIL 16th? Don't you think they could have at LEAST given us some sort of warning? Sure, it's only three months, but I could barely wait until Fep 20th as it was! Anyone else pissed about this? Take out your anger and post your comments in this thread.

Dogbert
sad april 16th is way too long...i take my road test in a month and i have become inpatient with that. i can't wait for this flick, i wish they wuld bump the date....

Punker69
I think its cool that they waited for the dvd to come out first.Its all part of money.If they wait for the dvd to come out then more people are gonna buy the dvd and rent the movie.And all the people that didnt see it in theatres will rent it or buy it and love it and go see vol 2.So they can make more money than the first.Its all about bussiness.

dragonpisces272
true. It's better to have more people watch the movie for more $

Myth
Yeah but the DVD was supposed to come out in February as well which I'm just as angry about. This is definitely going to raise the anxiety level though. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

dragonpisces272
Yes, very much. But I, once again, dont get the movies at the same time of the US premiere and that very well sux, and I have to wait even longer. I hope cheers up the people here a little

ldene
at least we have DVD's, if we had only videos, then it wouldn't be out until the end of year!!

Be grateful for small mercies!!!

SilverFighter
I'm not pised about the delayed, I can see the reason with dvd release days before Vol.2 comes out.

Myth
I'm not pissed that Vol 2 doesn't come out before Vol 1 DVD. That only makes sense. But I just didn't want either pushed back. The DVD was suppose to come out in Feb as well.

amlap
i liek that that the the movie has been pushed back, because its been awhile sincei saw the first, so that when the dvd comes out in april i will be surprised once again which will gear me up for the second

badkittykitty
omg I can't wait for that dvd..I have 2 movies I watch over and over again,both are martial art movies(crouching tiger/iron monkey) I know this will be the one I'll always happen to have in my dvd player! I can't wait smile

dragonpisces272
crouching tigers' great...I just hope there are more quality Asian movies that make it to the International movie industry.

WindDancer
We are in March!!!! The days are drawing near for the release of dvd!!!! Follow by Vol.2!! Anticipation is growing!!!

Myth
We still have a month and 1/3 left to go.

badkittykitty
*paces floors* the wait is killing me!

amlap
we could play rock/paper/scissor shoot while we wait!

Myth
1,2,3... rock.

dragonpisces272
yey its almost here!!!
1,2,3 scissors...dang you got me

amlap
um... 1...2...3... Fonz! cool

Fallen Jedi
god, i love this movie. i can't wait for vol 2 to come out in theatres.

Myth
YAY! I win, you lose. *Myth pulls out samurai sword and lobs off dragonpisces' head*

dragonpisces272
*running without a head*
hey!

WindDancer
It's April!!!!!!

15 more days!!!! eek!

Please don't let it be delayed for the summer. sad

dragonpisces272
yey yey Happy Dance for you guys sad

WindDancer
Don't worry dragonpisces272!!! I'm sure KB vol2 will arrive in your area of the world! big grin

Myth
OMG! ITS ALMOST HERE! DVD TOMORROW! SEQUEL FRIDAY! OMG! OMG! I'm HYPERVENTILATING!

badkittykitty
*faints*

Korri
its ok for you...i have to wait until NEXT friday sad

WindDancer
Well, the wait for vol.1 is over! DVD hit the stores this morning!!!!! Vol.2 is NEXT!!!!! :d

Lord Soth
It is now officially April 16th in my area!!! Happy Dance

Myth
TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! YAY! I'm so excited!

WindDancer
April 16!!!!!! Tonight is da Night!!! happy

killthesunlight
i'm goin to see the double feature at 10 15

badkittykitty
I have to work today and tomorrow...*crys* I have to wait till sunday.

QPex
This really sucks cuz I just got Volume 1 on DVD and I am so freakin obsesed with this movie and the other Tarantino movies. The problem is I am only 16 years old and I am 4 months too young to see 2 because the movie theaters here really suck and are strickt about that stuff. So they have to make my life harder and I'll probably have to wait till christmas. I would have my mom buy the tickets exept that she dosent want to see it and when she dosent want to see it she will not make the trip just to buy me the freakin tickets. She also will not use her credit card on fandango to buy it cuz she hates online purchasing. I will try to get in but it is looking bad for me. Also none of my friends that are old enough are going so screw them. I may have to take the long road to the DVD and just wait as the insanity rolls through my mind as I can only imagine the awsomeness of this movie!

TrAnCeDuO
qpex....i have only one word for you....beard.....i have a full beard and im just 16....and i make it to rated R movies all the time...trust me...it works like a charm...

killthesunlight
why dont you quit bitchin and sneak in?

WindDancer
bkk> That's tough! sad
Eventually you will see soon.

Okay Folks! I'm on my way to see KB vol.2! I'll come back tomorrow and give ya my impressions!

big grin

C'ya!! smile

TrAnCeDuO
im seeing it tomorrow as well

Lord Soth
I can't see it this weekend, my Nazi dad is very adamant about me seeing R rated movies, blast him

Punker69
blast him to smitherenes! smile

TrAnCeDuO
dont you just hate overprotective parents?( as for my father...he thought kill bill was good but a bit too psychotic due to the large amounts of blood)

Punker69
This is where rebellion comes in Soth.Sneak out and see the movie!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.