For The Fianl Fantasi Guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
Check it out big grin

http://gamespy.com/reviews/february04/ffccgcn/

JKozzy
I'm sure it's better than 3/5 erm
I'll be getting it relatively soon big grin

Linkalicious
should come out tuesday if i'm not mistaken.....i'll get it then

JKozzy
That, and Metroid Zero Mission! big grinbig grin

Linkalicious
is it going to be 1st person like Prime?

SaTsuJiN
Final Fantasy : Crystal Chronicles ? its a 4 player rpg where you gotta stay together near the mana bucket holder, or else this 'poison' will eat away at your life if you move to far from the group

Linkalicious
Doh! I'm not talking about CC...i was talking about the new metroid.

sith_darth_jay
i want a GameCube.....i wanna play FFCC....

(look at me, i want more games and i haven't even finish one out the 5 games i bought for Xmas wacko )

i'm still playing FF X-2 and FF TA....

JKozzy
Metroid: Zero Mission is for GBA, not GCN... it's on the basis of Metroid Fusion, and the ones before it, not at all like Prime. However, Prime 2 *tentative title* is going to be shown at E3 convention in May!! big grin

VengeanceGOD
Zero Mission is a remake of Metroid for the original NES, and is supposed to be a super-badass game.

As for CC, people are torn both ways. I've heard both that it's excellent and that it sucks. However, the reason that is given usually for it sucking is that it's not a traditional FF game, which is not a real problem for me. I haven't really enjoyed a traditional FF since they were on the SNES.

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm....I wanna give FFCC a try...but I need a GameCube. I did recently beat FFX-2, though big grin And there really is no such thing as a 'traditional' FF game...the only way you could have a non-traditional FF is if there was no chocobos or Cid laughing out loud

BackFire
Don't be fooled, it's only a FF game in name. It is actually more like the gauntlet series of action/RPG's then a FF game.

ragesRemorse
yeah i couldnt agree more. Crystal chronicles will prove to a popualr game, however it will be nothing more than eye candy, and a final fantasy title. You know what ever happend to challenging games? All these new games do everything for you. You have one button for attack and thats it. what the hell happend? Final fantasy is going down hill. They better turn it around with X!!. X-2 was just a horrible let down, and whats with this biased shit? realeasing a game to only people who enjoy online gamming. final fantasy has always been known for originality and intriuging stories and gameplay. I think this Era has ended with final fantasy ten.

JKozzy
X-2 was great, but XI is unexcusable. Personally I don't wana pay per month to play a game that I bought, and I don't need a frigin hard drive either that costs a hundred smacks. I might get it in the future but... no.... just can't do that. Way too annoying to make a PS2 go online.

BackFire
Final Fantasy XI is a pretty fun game in all honesty, but it's more like Everquest then Final Fantasy.

SaTsuJiN
Maybe you guys should play crystal chronicles before you go kickin dirt on it

JKozzy
eek! I can't wait for FFCC! What are you talking about! I'm not kicking any dirt at it.

SaTsuJiN
no Im not pointing fingers, but as a general statement it seems like everyones having low expectations. Thats all smile

BackFire
Most of the reviews I've read aren't too strong, that's why I have low expectations of it. Plus the fact that you NEED a GBA to play the game is downright stupid.

JKozzy
You *need* it? I thought you just needed them for Multiplayer.... erm

VengeanceGOD
Yeah, just for multiplayer. However, the game apparently shines most in multiplayer mode.

SaTsuJiN
I figured it was safe to assume that if you have a gamecube and you're a nintendo fan, its most likely you have a gba.... O_o

BackFire
You'd be surprised, many people don't.

Trinity_Matrix
Heh...and I don't even have a Gamecube so I won't be able to play CC. But I'm not really going to make an opinion on it until I actually do get a chance to play.

I don't care too much for FFXI, though...I'm sorry, but I'm not a fan of online games, especially ones that you have to pay for. Besides that, my computer would not be able to handle that game. And I heard that the reason it took them so long to finally bring it over to the US is because it didn't do nearly as well in Japan as Square thought it would.

X-2 is a great game, though, in my opinion yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.