Taking Lives

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil tears
This is a new movie coming out March 19.
Stars the awesome ANGELINA JOLIE, Ethan Hawke, Keifer Sutherland, and Olivier Martinez.

An FBI profiler is called in by French Canadian police to catch a serial killer who takes on the identity of each new victim.
thats all that imdb.com has so far big grin

I am highly anticipating this movie, Jolie looks like she does an amazing job, and this movie is another in the series of serial killer flicks recently.

View the trailer here big grin

http://takinglives.warnerbros.com/

Cinemaddiction
Kiefer's back in a movie? Fantastic. Angie needed a movie like this to brush Tomb Raider 2 and Beyond Borders under the rug.

Sounds like a Bone Collector kinda movie.

lil tears
It actually does sound very similar but I am looking forward to Angie's role big grin

Kes
I REALLY want to see this movie!
And of course Angie will be perfect in it big grin

movieman
I just read that TAKING LIVES is going to have sneak peaks on Saturday night. I'm not going to be able to make it, but I'd love to read some reviews. So just letting you all know.

Cinemaddiction
Best bet would be to look in either the other Taking Lives thread or the Reviews section.

darkryder
hey everyone (im a newb)! did anyone see taking lives this weekend? i usually really like Kiefer Sutherland movies (The lost boys!). But I havent even heard much about his new movie. has anyone seen it and is it worth seeing?

Cinemaddiction
No. Wait for the DVD. BTW, may wanna check the "reviews" forum for peoples thoughts on the movie.

darkryder
yeah, i didnt think it didnt look like a blockbuster for sure, but i thought i'd see what others thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.