Club Dread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil tears
This is a new movie from Broken Lizard who are responsible for the smash Super Troopers smokin'

When a serial killer interrupts the fun at the swanky Club Dread -- a hedonistic island paradise for swingers --- it's up to the club's staff to stop the violence ... or at least hide it!

source: www.imdb.com

I am greatly looking forward to this moive it's coming out February 27 big grin

Trailer here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/club_dread/

Cinemaddiction
Super Troopers was cool, like, the first 30 minutes..then it got dirty, and fell flat. I predict the same thing for this one, given it's teen sex humor premise.

lil tears
It's a humourous rip off of basically I Know What You Did Last Summer II stick out tongue

Myth
It looks corny so I'm with Cinamaddiction that it will start out funny and go flat. However, I will see it because I didn't think Supertroopers did go flat and its made but the same people.

steely balls
i loved supertroopers, this movie has the same guys who wrote and acted in super troopers i predict it might be just as good as ST.

KidRock
super troopers was the funniest movie imo and i think club dread will be right up there with it

botankus
Looks like it's worth seeing.

BackFire
I just saw it today. It was decent, not nearly as good as super troopers. Had some good laughs, and surprisingly, some good gore effects. It's worth seeing, but don't expect a hilarious comedy, you won't get it.

botankus
Yes, I'm quoting myself because after watching it last night (and not even finishing it - I put in an old football tape instead, how pathetic is that?), it's kind of funny to look back on documented false hope.

ladygrim
i wana see it but i cant hack blood .. turns my stomach ...

Gemini no Saga
I saw this movie , it's funny but it's not very good...the actors are nice but not really good no expression

ladygrim
is it more like a crap teen horror with bits that could of made it quite a good movie like scream

zinh
This movie goes right before House of the Dead on my horrible movies list. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.