Spartan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil tears
A "lone wolf" U.S. government secret agent, Scott(Kilmer), is assigned the task of rescuing the kidnapped daughter(Bell) of the president, only to discover along the way a larger, more sinister plot with origins within the White House itself...

Trailer : http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/spartan/ big grin

Seems like a good detective flick, reminds me of the Elizabeth Smart story, especially where you see the girl wearing the cover.

Stars Val Kilmer (The Saint, Batman Forever) and William H. Macy (Seabiscuit, Pleasantville)

Cinemaddiction
Sounds like an almost direct lift of "The General's Daughter".

How original! Pass.

lil tears
Im sorry but all movies are a rip off of one another recently, I means eriously what hasn't been done roll eyes (sarcastic)

movieman
This is the new David Mamet film starring Val Kilmer and Derek Luke.

Looks interesting. no expression

I guess I'll have to wait and see more tv-spots to decide if I want to see the film, but I think I want to. I'll see anything Mamet.

Cinemaddiction
I commented on this in the other "Spartan" thread.

It's touching a little too close to the themes of "The General's Daughter", "The First Daughter", and even "Rush Hour" in parts.

All probably see it though. Just so there's no confusion "Spartan" is NOT about Ancient Greece, or Sparta.

MovieDork
I think Spartan looks interesting.
Yes it has some resemblances to other movies, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.