The Script Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Melani
Hey ppl this game is like you write the script line after line, like if i write ONE like somene else writes ONE line get it ? ok i`ll start allrighty

Young Elizabeth : We pillage, we plunder, we rifle and loot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot. Drink up me 'earties yo ho! Yo ho, yo ho a pirate's life for me. We extort, we pilfer, we filch and sack. Drink up..

hint - now someone say Mr. Gibbs line

Melani

MissesDepp?!
Comodore: Mr. Gibbs that is quite enough

Orlandoswifey
actually he sez mr gibbs that'll do.

Melani
Gibbs : She was singing about pirates. Bad luck to be singing about pirates with us mired in this unnatural fog. Mark my words
:P

Orlandoswifey
norrington: consider them marked. on your way.

Melani

Orlandoswifey

Melani

Orlandoswifey
Governer Swann: Lieutenant Norignton i appriciate you fervour but i'm conserned about the effect this will have upon my daughter.

Melani
Norrington: My apologies, Governor Swann

andyF1
Young Elizabeth : Actually, I find it all fascinating

Melani

Orlandoswifey
Gibbs: Mary mother of God.

Melani

Caribbean_Chick
Governor Swann : What happened here?*we already have one of these going but I think it's almost over by now anywayssmilesmileTwo couldn't hurtwink**hopes to get at least one of Jack's good linesshifty*

*o yea and can we try to keep it one line at a time for once.. I know we never end up doing that but it's better that way*

Melani

MissesDepp?!
Mr. Gibbs: Lotta good it did 'em....everyone's thinking it i'm just say'n it......PIRATES

that's Mr. Badger's best line.

Melani

mmmmmm_ob :)
Norrington: Rouse the Captain immediately! Heave to and take in sail. Launch the boats.

Melani

Melani

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
Young Will: W-W-Will Turner

MissesDepp?!
young elizabeth: I'll be watching over you Will... *looks at medallion* You're a p-pirate!

khalla
Norrington-"has he said anything?"

mmmmmm_ob :)

Ushgarak
Already exists. Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.