Washington's Daughter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spaz_Gurl
Hello, time for another story from me! I hope this doesn't offend anyone. The whole concept could be easily offensive to any american personage, but its not meant to be. If you want to take it as offensive, be my guest but don't expect me to stop my story on your account. Unless your like a mod or something and your threatening to ban me. Not that its anything worse than PG-13 content or anything..... ok I won't say any more for fear of ruining the entire story. Its kind of a lame idea anyway....

I always knew he was my father. Aunt Missy had told me right from the start. I didn't mind what he was doing. It was totally his decision. It was ackward, working as a slave in my father's house. Especially since all the other slaves knew. I didn't fit in with the slaves as I was treated a bit better for being the masters daughter. And I didn't fit in with my father because he was a respectable, political, unmarried white man and I was just his black daughter. And he didn't want that out in the white community, him having a black daughter. So I worked as a maid in his house. But I was used to it. It was my life.
I never met my mother. She died giving birth to me. She was just some pretty black girl to my father, so it came as a suprise when I came along. People tell me he didn't even cry over her. My mother, I mean. He just got worried about how he was going to cover me up. How was he going to cover up that he, George Washington, had conceived a child with a black women slave of his.
I guess he did a pretty good job, because no one ever found out about me, not for a long while.

Spaz_Gurl
tomato

Captain REX
Hmm...

It is a bit iffy, Spaz Gurl. Americans are definitely going to find that offensive if they read over that. I'm not offended, I'm not allowed to be.

Washington was married, actually. He had two sons, I think.

Spaz_Gurl
I know he was married, but I wasn't aware that he had sons. I thought he married the rich widow Martha something or other.... and this takes place before all that. But if you want, I can stop.

Captain REX
Well, I don't have an intimate thing of Walawalawashington, but I dunno..

Continue if you want.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
continue story its interesting.

amlap
interesting...

i like the avatar by the way...magic the gathering rules my life!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol^

Spaz_Gurl
big grin I have some stuff to do and then I'll add more, maybe later today, perhaps tomorrow...

Spaz_Gurl
At least my father didn't ignore my existance completely. I'm grateful that he insisted on my getting educated. I guess the only thing worse than having a black daughter was having a dumb one. My Tutor was told that I was a test to figure out whether or not blacks could be educated. I find that stupid since wealthy land owners occasionally have thier slaves educated and theres no difficulty teaching them. But my tutor believed it.
My tutor was an interesting man. He was from Spain or Portuagal or something, but he spoke without an accent. He's a kind and gentle man. In fact, he's a bit boring. Sort of paranoid but he doesn't show it. And he never talks on anything accept my studies. My mind often drifts when I hear his monotone voice begin to read in the mornings.
Not to say I don't learn. But sometimes I worry that I may have missed important things, and it will be the fault of my boring tutor. But I guess, whats done is done.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
nice^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.