release date

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
i found out the realease date for episode three last year and know i will tell you may 25 05. evil face evil face

LanceWindu
Actually...

That's what we all thought here.

But an article on TheForce.Net has confirmed that May 25th will not be the date, the final release date has not been set yet.

mindbugaling
it could be sooner...................

Vegeta13
i hope it comes out before 2005...

LanceWindu
No Vegeta...it is May 2005...but the exact dayis undetermined.

yerssot
my idea is that it's definitly may 2005
and that it will be eiither the wednesday or thursday counting from may 15, 2005 upwards
so, either may 18 or 19 I think

VengeanceGOD
There's always hope that Lucas will finish early and release it sooner.

But it's a pretty slim chance.

yerssot
VERY slim I think messed

Lyn
What day was Hope released?? Perhaps GL will do the same thing here...like, a commemorative thing.

yerssot
1977, may 25 ... ... said the nerd embarrasment

Lyn
May 25, I thought so. That's not nerd-ish, silly!! stick out tongue wink

yerssot
considering I wasn't born at that point ... yes, it is nerdish stick out tongue

Lyn
I wasn't born then either and I knew it was May 1977. I just couldn't remember if it was the 25th or not. Also, I didn't want to guess and make a fool of myself.

yerssot
erm, lyn, trust me, if you missed that, no one would have laughed

Lyn
Oh...ok. I think it would be great though, to release EpIII on May 25, like Hope.

yerssot
but I doubt many people would know or care about that

nightcrawer89
i think my soure is right

Rebel Racer
yea, ia gree with lyn, it'd be cool if EP3 is realeased May 25th as a commemorative thing to ANH...

nightcrawer89
i think i will know if it comes out sooner

Weirdness Rocks
I heard that it was to come out May 2004 (UK) and I heard on the radio that someone had seen a trailer at the cinema...but I haven't seen any official trailers...

Any ideas?

The Ones
it will come out 19/05/05, if you dont believe me, follow this link and read it, http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/bts/production/news20040405.html

finti
19.05.05 is correct

The Ones
see

nightcrawer89
ok

Weirdness Rocks
Ok I believe you...must have been a rumour. I was told that the film was finished...but now I realise that they have only just started shooting (I think)

yerssot
that's nice dear... only... you're late, I already made a thread about this stick out tongue

Ushgarak
Yup, closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.