Sour Apples for SW III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
This may be a bit synical of me, but don't you think it's a bit rediculous to speculate on Episode III without seeing Episode II first? I don't post here very often anymore for just that reason.

I don't know, it's fun to guess, but at the same time it's like 'how the hell should we know without seeing II.'

Just a thought.

Ushgarak
Fair call, on the whole.

Phanekim
ridiculous but fun! as long as people dont get riled up about it and getting mad...then whats wrong?

and besides...i like to speculate...its cool.

ToMacco
Yeah, I did say it was fun. I just can't get very deep with it, you know? With the four that are out there, you can interprit lines and other things that have happened. Now, you can only base III on Episode II rumors. I can't get into it.

Ushgarak
What can be speculated about is stuff like "Will we see the twins?" and "Do we think the lava fight will happen after all?" and so on.

yerssot
no and yes big grin

Phanekim
or will yoda wreak havoc. thats all i want to see....a muppet being everyone ten times his size.

yerssot
FM and I had a bet: will Yoda use the word try, like in:
"Try, you must"

Ratcat
ToMacco, every once in a while you surprise me.

My thoughts exactly!

bigsef2
on seeing the twins: not a snowballs chance in hell.
on the lava fight: definately
on yoda wreaking havoc: highly probable

sand person no. 10
i actually think part of the ep2 scriptment is a load of crap. there's something about it that just doesn't seem right.
i like to think that gl wrecked everybodies hopes about ep1, with ep2 he will wreck 50% of everybodies hopes and with ep3 he may just about get it right. thats the problem, after seeing the trilogy we all thought well if ep1 goes ahead then this will happen, when it didn't we we're all pissed off, (i.e. I'd have done it different). thing is it's not our story.
when gl wrote sw's and particularly esb i think he had a good idea for ep1 but couldn't film those films because of the grandious natue of them.
i'm sure when all 6 films are seen together then we will understand each films importance.
ep1 was just there to introduce us to the important characters. in hindsight, ep4 was there to link the characters from ep1-3 to the old trilogy. until we see this film as a 12 hour long epic then we cannot tell if it is a clasiic or not. wait 3 years and then we will.

Phanekim
RIGHT ON SAND.

What youve' described is the wrong attitude about it.

But the rigth attitude towards speculation is just for pure fun. I like to speculate and match how much my prediction is compared to what is presented. And we do have many clues...and it is just fun.

Its fun to say, I CALLED IT. ya know? as long as we enjoy things for what they are...i think thats what we should embrace.

Ushgarak
The more time goes by, the more and more the scriptment is being confirmed as absolutely right and correct.
And meanwhile, it is only certain fans that think they know better than George about how to do it.

And many of us were not at all disappointed by TPM.

Ratcat
What did Leia say? "I don't know where you get your delusions from laserbrain..." laughing out loud

The Twins: I expect we will at least see Luke, as he is delivered to the Lars Homestead - This is the most likely Episode-III scene that was filmed during the Tunisia leg of Episode-II filming.

The Lava Fight: The fight Yes, whether it ends up being over a lava pit, well that is currently a fanboy rumour based on very out of date information.

Yoda wreaking havoc: Sounds like a fanboy wish to me. Maybe, maybe not, but there is absolutely no plot related reason that I can think of that would warrant it.

yerssot
I'm still under the impression that GL can make the birth so that you don't know about Leia

Phanekim
Yoda wreaking havoc...lol. i didnt' even think people would take that seriously...if I had it my way, there would be tons of fights.

But then again, if i had it my way, it'd be too wwf-esque.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.