Saved By The Bell?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Orli43
Anyone still remember that show?
Not "The New Class", I don't think I ever watched that one.
The original?
Just recently started watching it on TBS Superstation.
I forgot how much I love that show!
Anyone else a fan?

Dogbert
nope, never caught onto this show... erm

Darth Bandon
I've seen about 5 episodes.

SlipknoT
That show is so cheesy

roundisfunny
I tuned in a few times to gawk at Kelly and Jessie, but that damned Screech always killed the mood. I hated that bastard.

snlovergirl
lol i remember watching that show everyday in like junior high. i think ive seen every episode twice. sometimes i catch it on TBS and ill realize just how cheesy it was! lol

SilverFighter
I never did like the show, to me it was awful. The only character I could think was comic was the pricipal dude. That's about it the other characters were just teens....sorry I never like them.

Ahnold
It's so bad it's good...

X-Menfan2003
Saved By The Bell was great. Kelly was so hot. The storylines were good too, the characters are amazing and the music rocked. I just hope that they bring out a new series with new characters, except Screech and Mr. Belding, and a whole new atmoshere.

Neo_Version 7
Yeah, Kelly was hot.

Ahnold
"Except Screech and Mr. Belding" laughing out loud The exact two characters they shifted to the new series... heh

RoguePw25
i loved this show

shortieSarah07
i used to watch that show all the time... i loved it, even though it was corny..they dont play it much anymore though..

RoguePw25
Screech cracked me up!

roundisfunny
On www.jumptheshark.com the first viewer comment about "Saved by the Bell" is:

I saw Mr. Belding yesterday as a bad guy on Dukes of Hazzard. No joke.

That's too funny.

TheProgramSmith
No matter who you are, where you are from, if you were alive and watching television during the early 90's, you watch Zack 'Preppy' Morris, AC Slater, Samuel 'Screech' Powers, Lisa Turtle, Jessie Spano, and Kelly Capowski and their lives at Bayside.

What a fantastic show that was.

<<Solo>>
Yes this was an awesome show. And I might just buy Seas.1and.2 on DVD.

Kaleanae
Yeah, I like that show, I used to watch it in Spanish and when I watched in English for the first time three years ago yes

shake zula
it was pretty addicting. no matter how corny it was you somehow get sucked in...

remember that show that tried to bite off of saved by the bell? "california dreams" i think it was... now THAT was so corny, it was unwatchable...

TheProgramSmith
California Dreams? Some cheap Saveed by the Bell rip off? Never heard of it, but I shall investigate further. Remember Saved by the Bell; the college years? That was bad too!

I remember the original series when Zack was in elementary school. His friend Mikey was such a little shithead. Always causing shit. Like in the episode where they fight over a girl. That was a good one.

*Georgina_A*
I remember watching this...really addicting yes messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.