Door 2 Door- Possible New Britney Spears movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xboy
I heard that Britney was supposed to be in a new move, i think it was called Door 2 Door something like that. Any1 here anything about this movie? I hope its not like Crossroads *crosses fingers* cause i luv Britney Spears.

nemo
probably, i heard it's about a girl trying to make it big in hollywood.
and it's probably a waste of money which could be put to better use by ppl who have good stories to tell. why can't she just stick to singing and dancing. why??????????????????????????

iLoVeOrLaNdO
crossroads was a BIG disapointment no i agree she should stick to singing and dancing

Cinemaddiction
It's called "In the Pink", and supposidly she's a cosmetic saleswoman or something.

Sounds like a winner. roll eyes (sarcastic)

In the Pink

lil tears
what a crap fest, Britney should be out on the streets roll eyes (sarcastic)

SaTsuJiN
Credited cast:
Tim Allen
Cher
Bette Midler
Britney Spears

oh lord have mercy roll eyes (sarcastic)

xboy
Thats mean...mad....u shouldnt say that

silver_tears
you can disagree all you want, but with her millions of dollars, that she did squat to deserve or earn, you can feed a country in Africa roll eyes (sarcastic)
she has no talent, and is very carefree

xboy
yea she does have talent (she cant sing while dancing, but she still sings) and she isnt carefree she does have a camp for underprivliged children and gives money away to lots of charitites...+ u know who made lots of millions of dollars and didnt feed a country in Africa, and who was a fake.....Milli Vanilli...there the fake 1's not Britney Spears

VengeanceGOD
You need to add to that. She should be forced on her knees out in the streets and shot in the back of the head.

Anyway, with any luck this movie will focus mostly on the rest of the cast, who are at least halfway decent.

SlipknoT
Any movie with a pop star always bombs, at the box office

burlyman
she shouldnt do that either messed

xboy
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, you got served with B2k! That was a good movie.

burlyman
rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.