Battlefront

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, Star Wars: Battlefront looks like it could be interesting...

Dirty Vader
Yep looks real good. Can someone tell me a bit about it?

Julie
well there's already a trailer of it floating around somewhere. I am not certain of the timing, but I believe it has some clone wars stuff....b/c there are clone troopers...but then again there are also a lot of storm troopers and rebels ....I think it's more FPS type

yerssot
yes, trailer is out julie... on the official site wink

VengeanceGOD
Why yes, I can. You play in one of two eras, either the Clone Wars or Galactic Civil War. The galaxy is divided into planets, and each team gets a certain amount of planets at the beginning of the game. Then, in a Risk-like way, you choose planets to invade and conquer. Once you invade, it goes into the squad based combat system. You get bonuses for holding a planet for a certain amount of time. For example, if the Empire holds Endor for quite a while, they get the Death Star. smile Also, there are certain special attacks you can use (not totally sure how you get them). For example, the Empire can summon Darth Vader to slaughter everything on the screen, and the rebels can do the same with Luke Skywalker. There's like five different classes of unit you can play as. It looks pretty fun!

Baylin
Is it a PC game?

If it is I bet it wont work on my ancient fancy calculator of a PC

VengeanceGOD
hehe. Yeah, it's PC. Sorry dude.

Julie
is it only PC????? that would not be good for me b/c my computer is slow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.