The Start Of The Empire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Did you ever notice that vice-president canidate,Joseph Liberman, looks just like Palatine?Talk about Clone Wars.I guess we shouldn't vote for him for he may declare himself Empire.laughing out loud

Darth Daft
I don't really know much about politics, especially American ones, but I think I've seen an advert or a picture showing the two together and I must agree that they look exactly the same. no expression no expression

theEviljedi
That they do.I think episodeii.com had a comparison of them once.

Darth Daft
Our queen looks like Emperor Palpatine in ROTJ. laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Ok?

Darth Daft
I don't know if I should really say this, but shouldn't this be elsewhere? It doesn't really have anything to do with Episode 2. Sorry to say that, but ya know, if I ever became a Council Member I'd need to point it out.

theEviljedi
I thought about that but Palpatine declaring himself Empire will be in the future movies so it kind of fits in.

Darth Daft
Ok then. Fair enough. Just checking.

theEviljedi
I saw it in the humor section at theforce.net minutes ago.

Darth Daft
Ah yes, that's where I saw it.

Gundark
I think Palpatine will declare himself Emporer as part of the cliff hanger at the end of ep2. If he is already so strong in ep1, that NONE OF THE JEDI COUNCIL AT QUI-GONS FUNERAL CAN SENSE HIM then he must be beyond incredibly powerful already. The Empire will have to be pretty much fully formed and assuming control of most local systems by the end of ep2.

Darth Daft
Yes I'm also hoping that we see the Empire already formed by Episode 2. It would make Episode 3 be capable of being that much more darker.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.