Gatts(Berserk) vs Jubei(Ninja Scroll) vs Kenshin(Rurouni Ken..) vs Kyo(Samurai Deeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
This is a really hard choice.
1st I would go with Gatts from The show Berserk.
2nd: Kyo from Samurai Deeper
3rd: Jubei from Ninja Scroll
And finally: Himura Kenshin from RK and Samurai X.

SaTsuJiN
I thought his name was Guts? but hmmm.... I've never seen the anime berserk (only played the dreamcast game) , So I'll have to stick with jubei from ninja scroll, cuz he wrecked all those demons up.

LeAtHerRFace
Gutts is the american subtitle name. But his real name is spelt Gatts.

SaTsuJiN
if thats the case, berserks real name is Beruzeruku

LeAtHerRFace
Kool

The Force
ugh, kenshin rock

fungrl515
Same. Kenshin is the best!

Kitoky
I say Gatts too because sure Kenshin's kool and everything but alot of you guys haven't seen Berserk, and yuo might change your honest minds if you did.

SaTsuJiN
lol kitoky, so very true

TrAnCeDuO
kenshins sword could easily cut that sword like butter....just like sano's zombato...

SaTsuJiN
Zanbattou? lol.. I doubt he could cut guts' weapon, as he uses it to slay all kinds of otherworldly blasphemes

dragonpisces272
Kenshin...even if his weapons is weaker than guts, he's got agility

Kitoky
Agility my butt...Kenshins a freakin' Meiji Era Japan warrior, Gatts = 100% Berserk.

LeAtHerRFace
Gatts would slice Kenshin up. I agree if you ppl watched Berserk, you would change your minds real quik.

ALNND
i do not know anthing about kyo but for the rest

1- guts , he is the big deal

2- jubei , by the way i like jubei the hero of Ninja Resurrection more then the one in ninja scroll

3- i do not like kenshin that much

el_barto
if you guys watched how mutch ass kenshin kicked in Samurai X Trust & Betrail you would definately vote KENSHIN!

Gregory
Screw Jubei and Gatts; I want to see the Battousai and Demon Eyes Kyo go at each other. That would be such an incredible fight ...

LeAtHerRFace
You have no clue what Gatts is capable of...

Gregory
If you're talking to me, yes I do; I read the manga. But too many warriors spoils the fight.

LeAtHerRFace
Gatts can wipe out a whole army with one stroke of his sword. Kenshin wouldnt stand a chance. Kenshin may be able to beat Jubei. But, Kenshin vrs's either Gattsu or Demon Eyes Kyo? forget about it.

Kitoky
I've seen it...and I still vote Gatts

el_barto
as i have seen gatts's sword is huge ass but it is probably slow. Kenshin kicked senosuke's butt when he had a huge ass sword because it was to big and heavy

Kitoky
Uh...Berserk!

Im_Fuzzy
oh yeah that coment is realy gonna help you win the arguement wink

LeAtHerRFace
Ahhh... not exactly. If you watched all 23 episodes. You would know that Gatts has incredible strength. He can move his big @$$ sword as fast as Kenshin could move his toothpick sword.

Im_Fuzzy
now would we realy call it a "tooth" pick sword? Now cmon thats a little low

LeAtHerRFace
LoL compared to Gatts sword.

Kitoky
Who has actually seen Gatts in action with his sword, all the episodes! If you have you wouldn't be saying Kenshin with a blade that can be chipped and broken.

LeAtHerRFace
I have seen and own all 23 episodes.

Kitoky
Me too LeatherFace, we know better wink

LeAtHerRFace
Exactly, dude. Its also one of the best story-line animes EVER created.

el_barto
have any of you read the manga? If you havn't then you should. Kenshin kicks some major ass. I dont think any one can beat him. One guy he was fighting couldnt even tell kenshin moved he moved so fast. Can your guy do that? And i also think the poles speak for themselves

Xero_Heron
All you people are forgeting one simple thing, Gatts is incredibly strong yes but he can't move as quick as Shinto, Now with saying that Shinto's final style attack alows there to be created a reverse win flow even if the atack misses the opponient is rendered helpless to being able to atack, with that Kenshin being quicker would easly let him put his sword through Gatts. And thats if his first attacked missed. Gatts being stronger has nothing to do with it there would be no brawl. It'd be over like that.

WindDancer
Interesting bump Xero....moving to VS. forum.

Gregory
Gatts would get his ass kicked. People seem to think that this is all just about brute strength. It clearly isn't. Kyo has paralized demons and destroyed stone warriors just by thinking hostile thoughts at them, whereas every time Gatts fights a demon, it's a desperate, life-and-death struggle. Hell, Kyo grew up killing the types of monsters that Gatts can bearly hold his own against. He is the legendary killer of a thousand men. His sword won't break againts Gatt's--isn't it the legendary demon blade Muramasa? His spead is completely out of this world--Gatts wouldn't even have a chance to draw his blade, I'm thinking.

manjaro
i tell you what ive seen and own all of berserk plus everything jubei related(meaning the new season and every volume released thus far)

i hate to sound like a stickler for paying attention to way minute details, but if you watch berserk in japanese with eniglish subtitles plus the interview with the creater on vol4 i think(maybe 5) his japanse name is pronounecd gattsu, but thats not important.

in a free for all battle gatts would be the last one standing, cuz when that berserker rage kicks in he's like a localized hulk, and taking out an army single handley is routine for him. jubei would be in there too cuz he doesnt play around with that sonicy slashy blade thing his sword does. admittdley i dont know a whole lot about kyo but after all he is the killer of a thousand men and possessed. so it is clear that kenshin is at the bottom of the barrel.

kenshin i hate with a passion. i railed on him in another forum about 5 months ago, and what my beef with him is he's basically superman/goku/spiderman with a sword. meaning, no matter how much shit hits the fan he's not gonna kill anybody........period. so if its a team up kyo would be completely on his own. and i dont know how he would handle himself against such formidabble foes

jubei has shown himself to be a better swordsman than kenshin cuz
1. he doesnt say it he just does it, unlike kenshin who's yelling out all his attacks like a damn fool.

2. he's consistently gone up against stronger opponets, namely powerful demons. whereas all of kenshins enemies have been humans who are expert fighters.

the most kenshin could do to come out of this one alive is to hang back and let them destroy each other then come and knock them out with his stupid reverse blade sword and give all one of those "cant we all just get along speeches" and hope everyone's learned a valuable lesson about life and human compassion. very much like what superman would do. lol

also, i would love to see kenshin do that one thing to gatts he always does whenever he's facing off aginst someone with a big sword, you know, jump on the blade and run up to his opponent and knock him out. come to think of it, i think jubei did that once. they would so get sliced up

Gregory
Wrong. There are at least two times when Kenshin is clearly prepared to kill; he was going to kill that Black Hat guy (the hypnotist who stopped Kaoru from breathing), and he used what he assumed would be leathal force against the sword collector (you know, the Ten-Swords guy with the funky hair; Chou?).

Paola
Closed by WindDancer's request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.