Great PotC fanfiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seiko
Hi!

I looked through the different threads and didn't find one for this idea, so here goes.

Since fanfiction is always a great way to get to see our favourite characters pair up, go through new adventures, or just goof around and stuff, how about it if we post titles of PotC fanfic stories that we found were absolutely brilliant? I mean the really, really good stuff that hooks you completely, along with their address or location on the web and a quick note on what the story is about (plus their rating of course). I know you can just go to one of those fanfic websites but I've spent many hours searching for great writing and only finding say one out of thirty or so stories. So this would be a very quick and easy way to get to read the good ones out there plus give their writers some new fans. If this idea isn't valid as a topic or shouldn't/can't be done then please just let me know and delete this thread, or whatever the admin. does around here stick out tongue

Happy Dance PotC rules! Can't wait until the second one! big grin

MissesDepp?!
Don't you guys remember me and Orlando_lover45? our potc fanfics kicked ass!!!

Seiko
Were those the sequel fanfics that were posted here and got moved around a lot?

JackieSparrow
yea

MissesDepp?!
yup....we have a fourm that we post our sequels on...because Kelsey (OL) got booted tisk tisk silly Kelsey. Don't you remember "The Rebellions"? anywho ya we finished up the one that we were trying to do before Kelsey got kicked and we're working on a bunch of different ones like a behind the scenes and a premire one, they're cute.

Belladonna
I wrote some PoTC fanfiction on another board; featuring Orlando and Johnny.. *smiles* Though I dunno if I'm allowed to post it lol

Seiko
Okay, here's an example of what I was talking about:

The Haunting Place, which is featured at adultfanfiction.net, rated NC-17, deals with Jack and an original character after the events of PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl. It's absolutely wonderful, funny as hell, and the scenes with Jack and the OC are very steamy. I'd give it 10/10 myself (you really get into it after the first two chapters)...

Seiko
Okay, here's another story I've come across that I thought you guys might like to read...

It's called Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of Red Bull and is hosted on fanfiction.net. Very funny parody of the movie and comes highly recommended if you just want some good old laughter. Rated PG-13.

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

MissesDepp?!
there are a bunch on johnnydeppfan.com go to the message boards and to fanfics!!!

Seiko
Yay! Thanks for the site, one can never have too many fanfics about a certain HOT pirate love

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

airangel429
Just make sure not to start writing fanfic here. If you guys want to work on another sequel there is a new forum for that. To get there go to the General Fiction area...then above it you will notice a Mult-Person Fiction Forum!!

Most of the sequels were moved there.....if any of you were looking for them! big grin

Unholy_Cheese
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.