Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (HELP!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
I need some helf 4 gta vice city. i'm on the mission where u have 2 save lance and when u succeed u have 2 take him 2 the hospital. i always get killed even if i use cheats or lance gets killed. i need some help what 2 do in that misson. Can anyone please tell me?

And by the way am I almost done with the game?

SlipknoT
use the cheat to get the tank and just blow up the gand cars that follow

SlipknoT
or use the garbage truck after you kill all of the guys and get lance

SlipknoT
this is what I did get the tank cheat right before you go into the dump and run everybody over till you get really close to where lance is then take all of the other guys out and then drive the tank to the hospital

SlipknoT
take all of the other guy out with a machine gun or something

Linkalicious
shut up slip...we don't cheat here (don't take offense)

cgtuna...get some balls and an assualt rifle. Start off by blowing through the car barricade full blast with your car (hopefully killing all the guys around you) Then smoothly run towards that warehouse killing all guys in your path (kinda cs style) then talk to langce....get in the car, and bust your whoooptey to the hospital.

SlipknoT
No No No if you dont want to use cheats then do this: get and old car and run through the car barricad, killing some of the guys, then get out and shoot the hell out of every body, talk to lance and then get into the garbage truck( which is not cheating) and drive to the hospital, no matter how much deazes cars ram it it will be fine

cgtuna21
ok i beat the level w/o cheats and then i killed diez... and now im stuck on the mission shakedown when i have 2 destroy the stain glasses. the cops keep shooting at me and slowing me down and i keep running out of time... what should i do and am i almost done with the game

SlipknoT
Shoot out the windows with the most advanced machine gun

sith_darth_jay
stand in front of the glasses and start shooting with a powerful gun (the revolver will do just fine) whenever you get a 2 (or 3) wanted level stars, get change using the clean clothes outside the "gap" store, and then the worker clothes at the hardware store. that way you won't have to worry about getting busted.

start at the coffee shop then work your way up. be sure to have 100 life and 100 armor, cuz if the cops won't bother you, the gangs will

and not you're not done with the game just yet, there's still more to do (assuming you don't want to get the 100% completion)

SlipknoT
NO, if you have a 3 star wanted level the clothes wont help

sith_darth_jay
yes you are rite!!!!! big grin

i forgot that, but i did it that way (up to 2 star)

one more thing....DON'T KILL ANYONE, especially the clerks

cgtuna21
but am i almost done with the game

sith_darth_jay
yes... almost, no wait... i don't remember, how many % completion do you have so far?

xboy
im stuck on the same part!

SlipknoT
what levels do you have left?

cgtuna21
um well i got done with returning briefcases to the aunt or something and now im on dropping fly bombs or something so ami 3/4 of beeing done or am i really close

sith_darth_jay
yeah i think you are pretty close, i don't remember really, but the auntie missions (god i hate that *****, i always wanted to kill her) are one of the last missions, i'll say you're still like 15 or so more missions to complete the game

cgtuna21
ok good cuz i have 2 return the vice city game 2 my friend 2morrow and i want 2 beat it

sith_darth_jay
then hurry, it may be like 15 or 20 more missions, but they're not easy, i remember that i took me 2 days to finish those 15 missions

cgtuna21
ok that sux but he tld me i could borrow it again like the next week because vice city can save onto my xbox. now im stuck on the mission when u have to drop a bomb on to these boats and kill these cubans on a dock. i cant figure out how 2 drop the bomb. i pressed the right thumbstick but it wont let it off. what should i do?

SlipknoT
theres this one mission coming up you'll hate you need to race this guy until you beat him, It is THE HARDEST mission in the game, but for the mission your on just try each botton

sith_darth_jay
i played vice city in ps2, so i don't know the controls for the xbox, just figure it out, you have 3 tries, by the way, waste as many boats as you can in your first try (i usually destroy one) then waste the car before they destroy the RC plane, so you won't have to worry about the car running away in oposite direction than the boats, the two other boats are bit hard, but they are close to each other, never drop the bomb when they're right below you, try to guess where they're going and drop the bomb before that, so that it would hit it

SilverFighter
Toughest missions I had do to was:

Messing with the Man
Bombs Away!
Cherry Poppers

Ugh! I got stuck on those for hours!!

SlipknoT
what about the driver, I played that one for at least a day, bombs away is hard at first but as you play it more it gets easier

WindDancer
You mean the one in which you hafta kill the gang members that in different places? Yup, that one is tough!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.