Superman,Batman,Wonder Woman,Flash vs.Hulk,Spiderman,Captain America,Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Let me think!!!!!

H A P P Y
V A L E N T I N E'S
D A Y

Darth Jello
daredevil would probably be able to take out batman, wonder woman, and flash in one on one combat, but not together. of course superman really tips things unfairly.

Gambit Lebeau
who would hit wonder woman

Linkalicious
Hulk would clobber wonder woman without stopping to think she's a girl. Actually, any of them might hit her if she hits them first....that's what i always do to a bit.ch that's up in my sh*t. Gets the message across real nicely.

Rasta
I'd probably go with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and The Flash.

[LP]
This one is tough. The only way you can really try to do this is to go match-up by match-up, and here they are: Superman Vs. Hulk, Batman Vs. Captain America, Flash Vs. Spider-Man, and Wonder Woman Vs. Daredevil. Ouch. Ok, to start with WW vs. DD. Wonder Woman would seem to have the upper hand, being an Amazon with the powers of the Greek gods and the Lasso of Truth, isn't that what it's called? But, I think Daredevil would pull away in this one. His walking stick weapon could easily even out the weapons field. Plus, the mans not afraid, he'll take a lickin' and keeps on kicking. Flash vs. Spider-Man, I have to go with Flash. I know this will piss off all of those Spidy movie lovers, but, eh. The Super Speedster would do circles around to kid. we could just pick up Spider-Man, spin in circles really fast and launch him into the ocean and it'd be all over. Bats vs. The Cap, I'm going with The Captain. It's very interesting, because in the DC/Marvel Crossover that is happening right now, JLA/Avengers is the title, Bats and America fight each other, and it was fairly even, but I think in time, Batman would just wear down. Supes vs. Hulk. No question, the Hulk would get destroyed. Superman could justblow that crap out of him. Hulk's skin is green, but it ain't no kryptonite, so he's gone. In the next round, well a blind man can't do much against a guy who can run faster than the speed of sound, Daredevils out. Superman and America, well, same fate for the Cap. as was for the Hulk. Dc beats Marvel in this little brawl.

---

Obviously
Daredevil would have to Fight Batman which would be a good fight but it would leave Cap without an equal sparring partner, I think the fight is tipped in favor of the DC team.

venomfan
i think superman was thrown together in about 2 minutes. he wasnt thought out. DC has some great characters but supes is crap. I mean theres nothing the guy cant do.

I would like to see what that goon would do to say Professor Hulk?

all the others are good matches tho. I think flash and spidey could go on forever......

and why is image or dark horse never mentioned in these marvel vs DC threads there are more than two companies...

[LP]
Venomfan, you are right my good man. There is more than is more than one company. I'm going to start a new thread, bringing in characters from the others.

But back to this battle, I agree, Superman is really cheap, and personally I don't like him that much. But if you accept that he is just that damn powerful, I don't think the Hulk stands a chance. DC will beat Marvel in this four on four match-up.

---

venomfan
I try to help anyway i can, we need some actually good vs threads. Im a die hard venom fan but there was almost four Venom vs this and that threads at once. i thought of maybe a tag team situation with evenly matched characters from each company might be good

[LP]
veonomfan, I've already started a new 'vs.' thread. Have fun...

---

Asian Hulk
How about this battle
HULK vs. WONDER WOMAN
CAPT.AMERICA vs SUPERMAN
BATMAN vs.SPIDER-MAN
FLASH vs DAREDEVIL

H A P P Y
V A L E N T I N E'S
D A Y

Obviously
But you've got to consider that Superman was basically the first Super hero in terms of the what we consider super heroes today. Sure there was science fiction and pulp heroes before him but Superman started the path for all other modern comic book heroes to follow.

LeAtHerRFace
Supes would kill The Hulk
Spiderman would destroy Wonder Woman
Batman would beat the living crap out of Captain America
Sorry to say but... DD would be to slow to mess with Flash. Flash would murder him.
DC wins 3to1 on my opinion.

Asian Hulk
Hulk crushes Wonder Woman then Batman throwing batarang to Spidey,Caps throwing Supes and Dardevil kicking Flash too!!!!

Rasta
Yeah. Keep dreaming, Captain America has no chance of throwing Superman. And Daredevil wouldn't even see the Flash, Flash would put him out like a light.

kal-el
Haha.DD wouldn't see anyone , he's blind.never mind the flash!

LeAtHerRFace
Great Response.

kal-el
true.DC wins this by the way.

Asian Hulk
maybe DCanti-villain forces are cheated

oobertroy
I would like to cast my vote for the above DC/Marvel battle. I think the DC guys would win, hands down. You have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Flash vs Spiderman, HULK, Captain America and Daredevil.

If you pair them one on one, the Marvel team MIGHT have one victory (that depends on who you pair Spiderman with). However, if you do a free for all with the 4 vs 4, the DC team would wipe them out. HOW can any of the Marvels on this list hope to deal with a guy who can move as fast as the Flash (or .90, still plenty fast), and punch AT LEAST as hard as the HULK?

Add to that, a woman who can move a fraction of Flash's speed and punch with about .90 of HULK's strength. Add to that, a master plan by one of the smartest guys in the combined DC/Marvel universes. I think Superman and Wonder Woman, alone can take these four.

In all fairness, I will list each Marvel and discuss how each might pair up with the DC team.

SPIDERMAN:
vs Batman: This would be Spiderman's best chance for a win. He's much stronger and faster than Batman, even though he's rearly written to his full potential. However, if he does'nt finish Batman quick, he will be in a world of trouble. Spiderman's too nice a guy to cheat. Batman would have no qualms about cheating his ass off.

vs Superman: No Shot What So Ever.

vs Flash: Flash could undress poor Peter before he can set his eyes on who's stripping him. Spiderman might detect a patern in Flash's attack and get a few hard punches to slow him down. It's a long shot but his only one. Not likely

vs Wonder Woman: See Superman, only about 30 seconds longer.

DAREDEVIL: He's a poorman's Nightwing and he's blind. He'd have his best shot against Batman, who would quickly figure out Daredevil's blind. I'm sure he's got plenty in his belt to screw up DD's balance. Fight's over and Batman's pissed because it took him a full 4 minutes.

DD would have no shot against the rest.

HULK:
vs Batman: Batman's only chance is to stay away and use everything at his arcenal. He might slow HULK with gas pellets or something. He might even be packing something that can put HULK to sleep for a while. I'll go out on a limb and say HULK survives Batman's tricks long enough to persevere and KO him. It's really not likely that HULK can win this one but I'll give it to him.

vs Superman: We've seen this one on a few occasions. The writers make it interesting by having Superman fight a dumb fight, only to stay just ahead of HULK. However, if each uses all at his disposal, Superman wins this easily.

Forget all that Bullshit about HULK having limitless strength. He has his limits. Superman does too. However, Superman would push HULK to his limit long before HULK can do likewise. Superman by KO.

vs Flash: Not much you can do when you can't see your opponent. HULK has a small chance only because these battles are'nt to the death. He does'nt tire easily. However, Flash could get bored at a battle that progresses too easily in his favor. He's prone to get careless.

This is not likely to happen. Flash can keep HULK off balance long enough to put him to sleep by passing through him. He can do this without killing him.

vs Wonder Woman: Diana is far more skilled than HULK will ever be. This might be his best shot. It depends on what mood Diana is in. If she's too nice, she might get clobbered. I don't care what anyone says, HULK has the edge in strength.

If Diana can amp her strength by any means (anger, god power etc.), it can't be much. She possesses about 90% of HULK's strength (near his max. She's stronger than calm HULK). Still, .90 to your opponent's 1.0 is still enough to beat him when your skill is 1.0 to his, about .2. Strength and anger and a little experience is all HULK has.

Endurance might tell the tale in this one. HULK is tougher than Wonder Woman. He can take a lot of punishment. As the fight wares on, Diana might tire sooner and HULK would start to land more frequently. This depends on how often Diana allows him to land in the early going. I don't care HOW tought you are, it's a known fact that punches that miss take a lot more out of you than those that land.

I'd give Diana the edge in this one. They're evenly matched in some areas. However, Diana's skill advantage is far greater than HULK's endurance edge. HULK's best chance is if Diana gets careless. In this case, HULK would land early and frequently. He would than finish her after a long battle.

Call it a toss up.

CAPTAIN AMERICA:
vs Batman: This is probably the most attractive match up of all, period.
I'm going to give this one to Cap, only because,
1. I'm running out of time
2. This is a team masacre. I have to give the Marvel team SOMETHING.

vs Superman or Wonder Woman: Cap's resourceful but he has no shot.

Vs Flash: Unless Cap has some time to set up some kind of trap, he has no shot.

wolverine8888
wonder woman would lsoe pritty fast to spiderman actauly she lose amzaingly fast. then hulk and superman would hav e thsi huge battle going on and spider amn show up and hulk and spider man to gather would ruin supperman. captain would beat flash. dardevil woudl ahve a big fight with batman that coudl go either way btu my bet batman but then after superman lost hulk and spider man came back to helpd are devil and captain came to help they woudl all easly beat batman with out any trouble

oobertroy
I can't understand very much of what you wrote but, judging by your username, I'm sure you were probably born after 1975, in which case, you probably have a lot to learn about comic history.

Anyone with half a brain could see that Spiderman has little chance against someone with about 80% of Superman's strength and can equal Spiderman in speed. Some say Wonder Woman has super speed. I don't buy that she's near the level of Flash or Superman. Still she has enough to handle Spiderman.

In the early going, Spiderman would be all over her. However, Spiderman has his limits and he would reach them before he could ever hurt Diana. Diana CAN be hurt. Spiderman just does'nt have the power to do it. He would land the most blows early on. However, Diana would land enough to sufficiantly slow Spiderman down. The fight would'nt last long. Spiderman can take some hits but it's a sure bet he's not up to taking Superman level punishment.

Captain America vs Batman would be this particular Marvel team's best shot for a win. Cap can take Batman if he brings the fight in the opening. I like Batman but, unlike many fanboys, I can be objective and see where Cap could take the win.

Once again, if the fight were just a free for all, and not a paring of heroes, the DC team wins easily. It does'nt matter how you pair them. With Superman and Wonder Woman on the same team, you would need a lot more fire power than what's listed here. Even if you add the very overrated Wolverine to the team, they still lose.

With teams of equal numbers, it all depends on who can eliminate a player first. With two superspeed members on the same team, this is'nt hard to do. It's a known fact that, in any form of combat, speed is a HUGE advantage.

ONE SENERIO: Wonder Woman would keep HULK busy while Batman keeps DD at bay and Flash keeps Spiderman busy. Batman is the only one who has a clear edge here. Like I said, Daredevil is just a poorman's Nightwing, with fewer toys.

Meanwhile, Superman would quickly see that Captain America gives the Marvel team it's best shot, being the master strategist he is. Therefore, he takes Cap and flies him to the top of a skyscraper about 100 miles away. How long would it take Superman to do that, about 20 seconds max.

When he returns, One superspeed dive right into HULK's solarplexis, who's giving Diana all she can handle, and the HULK slows down a bit. IT's just enough for Superman to now slow Spiderman with his freeze breath. Flash can handle him on his own but Superman gives his team a huge boost.

Meanwhile, Batman is just about finished with "nightwing lite". I'm sorry but DD just is'nt in Batman's league. With Spiderman frozen, Flash grows bored with watching Batman kick the living shit out DD and pulverizes him. Batman gives him hell for it but it gets the job done.

Now Batman uses gas pellets on HULK. This only slows him a bit but it's more than enough to allow Superman and Diana to finish him. He's tough but you can't beat two beings who are both faster, with one nearly your equal (Wonder Woman), and the other clearly surpassing (Superman), your strength.

The HULK is finished. Spiderman is thawing but of little use. Daredevil is out. Captain America returns and Superman reasons with him that it's best that he just call it off. Cap agrees and takes his team and leaves.

Every team has to have a jerk so Flash plays that part this time.
"You'll need 8 next time to even come close" to which Diana smacks him in back of the head.

wolverine8888
I seen the comic from be for 1975 ther eno way in hell wonder woman cna take spider man

wolverine8888
there no way dc group would win
to bad wolverine wasent one of the guy in the battle or u wouldent even be able to talk that dc would win.

oobertroy
It would be easier if I knew what you were trying to say. However, even if you add Wolverine to the mix, the DC team still wins.
Wolverine is WAAAAY overrated.

wolverine8888
lol ok what ever u say there still on one on that dc team who can beat wolverine or spiderman

FrothByte
its too one sided with superman in the dc team. try replacing hulk with gladiator and we have a more interesting match. smile

Red Superfly
I think the Marvel team is undersestimated, and like I said with all of these posts, it's all written, their stats would mean diddly squat in a written fight because it's up to the writer who wins.

The writer may decide that Batman deerves some recognition and kills the lot of them, eats Spiderman and turns into a Bat-Spider capable of holding the world ransom for...one billion dollars!

Jamaican
Whoever says that Spiderman would beat Wonder Woman is straight out a dumb ass. You probably don't read DC Comics. If you happened to read Marvel vs. DC you wouldve seen Spiderman battling it out with Superboy. Now although he beat superboy, superboy gave him a fight, so it's not like spiderman beat the crap out of him, he actually had some difficulty. And Diana WOULD beat the crap out of superboy, without even trying, shes too smart, strong, fast and too much of a warrior. So she'd do the same to spiderman. If you've ever read any of the JLA's you'd see all of these traits that Diana possesses. She's the closest thing to superman in terms of powers, and when it comes to actual fighting she probably surpasses superman b/c she is such a proud warrior, she loves going into battle. Now don't think im saying she'd beat superman b/c she wouldn't, not even a fight, im just talking about her fighting abilities.
oobertroy is exactly right. The only match i give them would be a batman - Capt. America match, and thats maybe. People really underestimate Batman just b/c he's human and doesn't have any powers. Batman has taken down the whole justice league before. Let alone one man.
For those that say it's too one sided, ok take out superman. My money is still on DC. Wonder woman could battle against hulk, while the flash at super-speed drags daredevil and Spiderman by their cowls a couple of miles away - beats them a couple thousand times, and leaves them there till later, clueless as to how they've arrived there. (all that happened in a couple of seconds. see "Flash" fastest man alive. //And if you're going to say spidermans spidersense would go off, by the time he felt it flash could have him in china. Theres no way that spiderman could react to something going near light speed, even with his spidersense// Meanwhile Batman is brawling against the Capt. as usual they're talking, trying to figure out a way that they dont have to fight. They realize, just as SMITH loves to say, 'it's inevitable'. So they go at it, and a couple bombs and hits later Capt. is weary and slowing down from not only the bombs, but from swinging at bats and not landing enough hits. Bats then goes into assault mode, using his above average human strength to beat the crap out of a slow and tired capt. Meanwhile Diana, Hulk and flash battle it out. Flash keeps taunting the hulk as to 'why cant you hit me' well the answer is - you cant hit what you cant catch. Since hulk isnt landing any punches he grows tired, and Diana's punches dont help. DC would still win even without The Last Son of Krypton. And with him, it would be a knockout - 4-0.

DarkCrawler
What he said.

Never
Superman's team wins in a curbstomp.

"Jamaican." From which part?

Jamaican
Kingston - born and lived, then lived in Mobay for 3 years and moved up here to MIA 5 years ago....why you jamaican too? maybe we know each other

- Matt

AIM - liquidfires

wolverine8888
ok superman and spider man tide enough said in there fights

Never
LoL, Wolverine is beyond stupid. In the 70's Superman was flying through stars, and Spiderman knocks him out in the comic book? LoL!

Not to mention the fact that crossovers are NOT IN CONTINUITY? Furthermore...

"With telling Spider-man to unload his best punch, Superman unloads a punch towards Spider-man that would shatter a mountain. Realizing this: Superman holds back the punch with all effort and the vibrations send Spider-man halfway across the city."

I rest my case roll eyes (sarcastic)

I am from Thompson Pen, Spanishtown. Ensome All-Age, Spanishtown Primary, St. Catherine High School until '89.

Kingston big - from uptown around Barbican/Constant Springs area?

wolverine8888
there is a comci book were they fight there actauly to of them and spider man uses his reflex wich are afster then superman to stay fromt aking to many hits. i read the dam comic they deffently tided

Jamaican
If you honestly believe with all your might that Spiderman would even have a chance against Superman, for the sake of all humanity will you please stop reading comics. Although by your comments i would be hard pressed to believe that you already do....
Superman would beat the crap out of Spiderman (which for that matter i dont know how he got in this), but the fact is he would.

Lived by Jack's Hill, but played tennis/badminton by constant springs. You still in JA?

Rasta
I still want to know why you think Wolverine or Spiderman could do anything to Superman. I'm honestly astounded by your ignorance, neither can hold a candle to the Man of Steel.

And as for Spiderman being faster than Superman; LMFAO!

wolverine8888
dude superman takes hit from some f the slowest guy let thnk who killed superman that right soem dude who slower then hulk.

Rasta
Fact remains; He can move faster than sound, Spiderman nor Wolverine could take a punch with his combination of speed and strength.

wolverine8888
but is he so dam fast then why does he get hti bye slow people cuz he sucks at fighting

wolverine8888
Is erouly want to know how that dude basicly kick superman ass doesent maek sense that dude liek a weak hulk and that other dude cant even heal and he a moron

Jamaican
Yo, i really wish you wouldn't be able to give your opinion any more b/c you clearly dont nkow what the hell you're talking about....
First off - 'like a weak hulk' give me a break. Man doomsday would beat the crap out of hulk.
2nd - They have to let him get hit sometimes, or do you really think that if they showed the true extent of his powers that people would still read Superman comics? no, therefore they let someone slap him up a bit sometimes, its pretty friggin simpole to comprehend....
Heres some DIRECT QUOTES FROM COMICS to back up doomsday, the guy who you say is 'like a weak hulk' and to show you just how fast he is....
1. 'Death of Superman' pg. 59 Superman: "I dont think i've ever been hit that hard!"
2. 'Death of Superman' pg. 65-66 Superman/Booster "His speed ..Look out...Where is he....he's ..faster...than flash!"
So as you can see 'the dude who killed superman' is ALOT slower than hulk...

wolverine8888
doomday wicked slow u cant even say he as fast as hulk that guy so slow I bet any thing hulk would win vs him. so u dident havent explained how superman has huge fast with such a slow guy

Jamaican
Dude are you f#$^%&**#$%ing retarded!! I've given you the proof in my last post...damn you really are stupid, i thought you were just ignorant, but i see i was mistaken. I mean come on man, you're showing the same signs of intelligence as the man you are defending, while hes his maddest! Friggin retard

wolverine8888
let them get hit some tiems how that **** is that proof ur proof is bogus doomdays just a strong ass slow guy that has no brians

wolverine8888
wait never mind doomday fast my bad I misread

nigel45
"ok superman and spider man tide enough said in there fights"

I...I'm speechless. First of all that this thread is actually being considered a debate, and second that this statement was ever uttered by anyone on Earth. But putting that aside, this "battle" is so ridicuously one-sided in favor of DC, and people are actually trying to argue Marvel? The only member of the DC team who MIGHT lose/get killed is Batman. MAYBE. And only if it's one on one. But it's not one on one, It's three of the most powerful heroes on the planet (Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash), basically against the Hulk (Spiderman, Cap, and DD wouldn't even be a factor). Any ONE of those three can beat the Hulk, but all three? WITH Batman? Please.

Euripides
I agree. This thread is absolutely ridiculous. The Flash utilizes his near-lightspeed superspeed to take Captain America, Spider-Man, and Daredevil. That leaves The Hulk versus Superman , Wonder Woman, the Flash and Batman. The Hulk would get his green hide clobbered.

juggernaut74
Throw in Juggernaut and we have a match. Hahahahha jk. But in comic reality team Marvel goes down bigtime. I cannot believe this is even a debate and they won on the poll.

Euripides
Fanboys at their worst.

liberman
heres how its gonna go down, dd vs flash cuz o the super enhanced senses so he can hit him and he is stronger too. captain vs ww cuz he cant compare wit no 1 else so he has to take wut he can grab. batman vs spidey cuz they both adgile and batman aint got no weapons against spidey. now hulk and the super man, well that just throws everything off balance, if super man wud get out then marvel wud kik ashhhhhhhhhhhhhh. aite dats wwut i think cuz im a cwazy arab.

pr1983
???

ok...

dc wins big time... cap and dd go down first, flash can do it in like a second...

that leaves supes and bats and ww to take spidey and hulk...

dc wins... big time...

The Flash
tru dat.

Tron
Wow, this thread must've got past Paola, lol.

3 on 3 limit.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.