Metroid: Zero Mission

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I loved Fusion, will be getting Prime, and already have Zero Mission big grin
For anyone interested, attached is the opening "cinema." IMO, Metroid games are some of the finest, with awesome storylines. What do you all think? smile

SaTsuJiN
Metroid is great, although I didnt like the original game boy side stories. I only like first metroid, super metroid, Met prime. I havent played the Gba versions yet though. I rarely spend time on my gba, but Ive heard nothing but good things about zero mission

Linkalicious
Got all the Link games as of Saturday. Next up is all the Samus games...i can't wait to get prime and zero mission

DracotheDragon
Super Metriod is the greatest game of all time. Period.

JKozzy
Super Metroid=superb drool

mah
Metroid Prime is the greatest game of all time. Period.
Super Metroid is almost as good.

Linkalicious
is super metroid that good? i have it on my xbox (moded) so i think i'll have to put some time on it this coming 3 day weekend.

DracotheDragon
Yes, Super Metroid is the greatest game of all time on the Super Nintendo, and is the greatest Metroid game of all time, Prime has nothing on it.

Xed
Oh God I can't wait for zero mission. Apparently the game doesn't end after you defeat Mother Brain. I can't wait.

§pearhead
Metroid comes out of my anus...cuz it sounds funny.

JKozzy
...it's been out for about four weeks and I've beaten it many times. smile

Darth Jello
you have the CDI games too link? i'm impressed. and for the record, Super metroid IS that good, second only to Ocerina of Time, Castlevania chronicles and castlevania IV

Darth Jello
a little list to help you Link-
main metroid games (in chronological order)-
Metroid/Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Prime
Metroid II:the return of Samus
Super Metroid
Metroid Fusion
Starring cameos-
Kirby's Dream Land 3
Galactic Pinball
Super Smash Bros
Super Smash Bros Melee
minor cameos-
Nintendo's Tetris
F-1 Race
Kirby's Superstar
Kid Icarus: Angel Island Story
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Wario Land 3

Xed
Ah but it isn't out to april where I live. Happy Dance

JKozzy
So where do you live? blink

Xed
I said that ages ago.

Anyway. The game is far too easy an I also have completed it many times. A real let down to metroid.

JKozzy
And so did I... no expression

Xed
Ah well still was a let down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.