Prince of Persia, HELP ME!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trainspottinger
I need help if there's anyone out there with some advice. I'm about 83% of the way through the game and am stuck in the room in which you have to reflect the light beams into the centerpeice to get your sword. The girl has disappeared and my sword and dagger are missing. If you know which part i'm talking about, please offer advice. MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
sorry dont have game. good luck

coolboarder98
Just keep working the mirrors around onto the dark patches on the floor and make sure they're properly reflecting the light. I have dubbed this sword the Super-Jesus sword.

SpikeSpiegel
Yeah it's 1 hit kills. / and \ are the mirrors, O are the pillars and X is where it's got to hit.

O-------O
| |
O \---\ | O
X |
|
O /-----/ O
|
O | O
|
|

I think that's it...

SpikeSpiegel
Darn it doesn't work on the forums!

Trainspottinger
Thanks a bunch, you've saved me from pulling my hair out.

SilverFighter
You doing fine is all part of the storyline. Work on the mirrors and be careful with mistakes........you don't have the dagger to help you if you fall. smile

SaTsuJiN
well you can always draw it out on paint program lol. Allows for much more complex directions ^ ^

SpikeSpiegel
I know but I'm too lazy stick out tongue

SaTsuJiN
hoover

'chelle
It's a tuff game. Did you break the wall ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.