The vader more powerful than sidious theory...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phanekim
I just wanted to continue the discussion here.

Personally I always suspected that Vader wanted Luke to join him to overthrow SIdious. Otherwise why would he say, "together we can rule the universe"

Also, anakin does have a high midichlorian count. If he's higher than yoda, that would suggest palp is way higher than yoda.

I mean if Sidious was SOOO strong why did he just let vader pick him up. If he was so strong in the force, wouldn't he anticipate vader coming towards him in ROTJ?

also, yoda emphasizes the emperor because the emperor is strong in his manipulations. Unlike sidious, vader has not tried to manipulate luke's good side and create fear within him which leads to the dark side.

Also, there can be several reasons why vader cannot kill sidious. maybe its impossible for him to cuz doing so could isolate him and emperor's followers might kill him. I dont know...thats a weak argument though.

jedi fernando
vader did try to maipulate luke when saying "follow your destiny" and all that stuff.
but luke was just too stuborn (dont know how to spell) hehe

Phanekim
the prob is that luke believed his destiny to turn his dad back from the dark side.

ToMacco
I think Yoda was just too damn old to take any action. All he could do was teach.

Phanekim

Phanekim
as far as yoda is concerned...true...old...he may be.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.