any audition info for indiana jones 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tinkerbell668
hi guys does anyone know any in on what they need for indiana jones 4?
like what roles or parts

Ahnold
Erm, sorry to be the one to tell you, but re-writes are being done on the script. Therefore, they won't even start filming for another year or so... And even then, they might be filming in England... sorry

tinkerbell668
oh really uhhh they arent even sure what parts are on huh? like pirates of the caribbean 2

Bad Boy
I thought there are already auditioning for pirates of the caribbean 2!

Ahnold
The only part they've disclosed is that of Indy. Not even Salah or Sean Connery have been mentioned. But when the script is finished finished more details should come through...

botankus
So you are auditioning?? Uh, did you want to play Kate Capeshaw's revised role or something?

Striel
The movie is scheduled to come out next summer and you say they haven't even finished a script?

tinkerbell668
no they havent finished the script for pirates of the caribbean 2 yet. but they're gonna finish soon jerry bruckheimer said that they will start filming in january of 2005 pirate

Striel
Tinkerbell-- was your comment to me? LOL I was talking about Indiana Jones 4. If you weren't talking to me, nevermind! hehe

Ahnold
They haven't finished the Indy script - Lucas wasn't happy with the first draft so new people have been hired to work on it...

tam 'n' indy
... all is irrelevant, for there is the fact that there is only ONE script for Indiana Jones 4... get ready, for movies- and entertainment for that matter- will change forever...here they come, Tam 'n' Indy, 2006...60% complete...

Kes
*sigh* Teres an Indy 4 thread and theres a POTC Forum.
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.