Episode II Select #37

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
Here it is:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/select/2001/12/img/select.jpg

Now this is one of the better ones. Its obviously Ewan McGregor, but what is he doing?
Spying on someone, perhaps?

queeq
Nice beard.

DJ Velocity
Looks like that scene where Kenobi enters the building on Geonosis where they are building the huge droid army. That would explain the "HOLY S**T" expression on his face.

finti
Our maybe he watches Padme dress herselfevil face

queeq
Or undress herself. evil face evil face

JediOasis
Well, while that would make Star Wars that much better smile It has to be the infamous window scene that we kept hearing about in the spoilers. I kept thinking that those spoilers were all false but the select pics keep saying otherwise.

queeq
Guess Ep2 will become PG rated after all. laughing out loud

Gundark
Yeah, I agree it looks like he's spying on someone...or something.

finti
I think it looks like the building structure, what we can see of it, is something out of Tatooine.

queeq
Tatooine??? Why not rock planet Geonosis?

finti
Well at least I know what Tatooine is like, Geonosis is mere speculations

queeq
What could look so dark and rocky on Tatooine? Jabba's palace is the only one I can think of.

My bet's Geonosis.

DarthBorgie
Actually, it doesnt look that rocky, it just looks dark. When you look at it, the lighted part does look like Tatooine. But then again, if he does witness cloning, it could be Geonosis. But maybe he witnesses some sort of preperation for the Clone Wars...

queeq
It's not wet, so I doubt it's Kamino. And OB1 is upset about something alright.

finti
There is this green reflection in his eyes, maybe he is witnessing something technological stuff.

queeq
Maybe it IS the cloning facility.

DarthBorgie
There aren't many more possibilites

queeq
Could be the arena as well, where all the Jedi are slaughtered by super battle droids.

finti
I dont get the idea of Jjedi`s being slaughtered by super battle droids. To much Star Crash for me.

queeq
Do you like SW at all, finti?

finti
I do like SW but those droids that are rumored reminds me of the ending of Star Crash.

queeq
What I hear is that it's going to be a superb battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.