Mad Tv OR SNL ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Which one do you think is better? I like them both the same. big grin

Dogbert
i used to like SNL better, but i got sik of it n started watching madtv smile

LanceWindu
I love both of them.

SNL because it's smarter and has a big cast, and MAD because it is goofier.

But MADtv isn't as good as it used to be. Bring back Will Sasso!!!!

plenTpak52
MadTV blows

loserib
snl no chioce now dont get me wrong a dig mad tv too but snk has been around way longer snd broke more of the biggist comidians ever to hit the big screen

VallejoKid707
I like MadTV. It's true that the last couple of seasons were better, but there are some funny skits.

badkittykitty
i love them both though the new cast on snl is just awful!http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/yucky.gif

LeAtHerRFace
Idk this is a very hard choice. They both are great.

Walter Simard
big grin - I voted for both, but SNL is overall better except for pushing the envelope, which the FOX network is (in)famous for.

ScottsLover
i like SNL because they always have good hosts and singers

stinkfist462
SNL

h0ck3yh0rr0r
damn hard to just decide on one. I do like stuart from Mad Tv....but SNL is waaaay better,

Shoukan
I like Mad TV better but I like SNL too

Striel
Mad TV

snlovergirl
SNL hence my screen name snlovergirlsmile

arghhh_matey
MadTv is funny, but only cause of sum sketches n characters like Lorraine or Stewart..otherwise..SNL

SlayerChick1188
SNL has REALLY been sucking lately! MAD TV all the way! rock

steely balls
SNL...mad t.v. isn't always funny...but has its moments...SNL is a bit better but recently its been alright...but SNL has alot of history

forumcrew
i cant fathom how this is a close vote, i about cried when comedy central droped snl for mad tv so mad

Myth
Mad TV can suck my balls. But seriously, I think Mad TV constantly creates the most annoying characters and they think that it is actually funny. SNL had some bad ones too (anything Molly Shanon), but not nearly as frequently as Mad TV does.

ScottsLover
One thing i cant forget about Mad TV was "he looka lika man." hilarious guys!!

muse5
SNL hands down

<<Solo>>
SNL by far. Especially the ones with Christopher Walken.

Dogbert
SNL... Mad TV is kinda funny at times, but SNL is a lot better

<<Solo>>
Oh yeah I agree. Mad Tv is so annoying.

Lord Soth
SNL al the way. First, it has seniority on Mad TV. Second, Mad TV has nothing but cheap laughs whereas SNL has more witty humor. And Third......in conjunctio with everyone else....Mad TV is just annoying

BarmyBrummie
I wish SNL was shown in England but it would be Early Sunday Morning Live erm I watch all the old episodes on Paramount but they are soooooo old

Myth
On the West coast in the US it plays from 11:30PM to 1AM so its mainly Sunday here.

DemonicGambit-2
I used to love MadTV, but then Nicole Sullivan left the show and it isn't that good anymore. I was addicted to SNL, but then I just sorta stopped watching it. So I guess it's a tie between the two of them

Superman5452
Dito, but shes on King of Queens and Kim Possible now.

ElectricBugaloo
SNL is a shadow of what it used to be (at best), but even at it's lowest point in a decade, it's still better than Mad TV's best moment; Mad TV is sketch comedy for mental deficients.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.