Ask Jack: Official Question Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JackieSparrow
Ok I found this snazzyness on another website people post questions that they want to ask Jack and he (the person who created it which in this case would be moi) answers them, so from now on, on this thread...

This is Captain Jack Sparrow ask me any questions you may have and I will attempt to answer them. It may take me a while as I am getting used to this hunk of plastic and I have to take rum breaks. So questions anyone? And please don't everyone bombard me with marriage proposals, I know you all want to.

JackieSparrow
come on mates don't be shy, I'm going to start asking myself questions soon if you don't.

JackieSparrow
Uh I know I'm very impatient I'll ask myself a question
So Jack how do you get yourself looking so handsome?
Well thank you for the compliment theres not much to my look it's not like I spend hours getting myself ready I just step into my boots put on my hat and I'm ready for a day of pirating.

Seiko
I know how ya feel, I get impatient whenever people take long to reply...

Anywho here's a question for the dashing rum loving Captain....

Why are you obsessed with eunuchs?

JackieSparrow
obsessed I'm not obsessed with eunuchs. I only said it to Will cause a man his age should have a woman and shouldn't be spending the amount of his day playing with swords. Otherwise I'm interested to why you'd say that since I don't recolect talking about eunuchs that often.

Seiko
But how did you know that the entire French population are eunuchs?

(if you haven't seen the deleted scenes from the movie then I guess this won't make much sense, lol)

JackieSparrow
(no I have)
Oh that, well sort of a long story joke really one of my old sailing buddies good times good times, he was talking about moving to France I tryed to persuade him not to don't know if he ever did, lost touch.
Hope that cleared up the whole eunuch thing.
Well anymore questions?

MissesDepp?!
I think i might know how to fix your compass Jack AHEM!

step one: throw the compass against the pearl's deck.
step two: curse your head off
step three: blame it on Mr. Gibbs
step four: go drink rum.

i tried it with my computer and it worked fine, i guess compasses and computers work the same way, after all they both start with COM *takes swig of rum* you want some?

JackieSparrow
good plan specially the last step, not like I need the compass anymore Norrington went back and took all the treasure bloody wig wearing swab. Anyway I would like some rum but seeing as your probably extreamly far away it wouldn't work. I'm starting to run low I'll have to go raid some ships soon.

Seiko
My friend wants to know what are you gonna do when it comes time to get a new hat? Just how attached to it are you?

And my question, I know you love the Caribbean but how about it if you swing up to Canada for a quick visit? You'd make a lot of Canadian fangirls really happy!

eek!

Happy Dance Dance, dancing banana, dance!! Happy Dance

JackieSparrow
When it comes time to get a new hat thats funny I never really thought about it you know it's just one of those things you think will last forever then you realize it won't then your confused. You know I don't know what I'll do. It was my dads hat I stole it from him long story with my dad but I'll wait for someone to ask me about it. Next question.
Canada never really thought about it you know pirates don't really talk about Canada not much treasure up there too cold probly. Much like France probly just figuring probly eunuchs up there too. But besides the eunuchs its a little far away plus the people up north aren't to fond of pirates another reason no one goes up there. Besides that I have fans in Canada you know what you could do gather up all me fans get on a boat and sail down to the Caribbean now thats a plan.

JackieSparrow
also if you want to talk directly to me instant message me at [email protected] or email me same address
(im glad to act like Jack at any time just send hi Jack so I don't delete it thinking it's some perverted freak)
Ta

Seiko
Ya, I like your plan much better than mine.

Damn all the eunuchs up here! I bet that's why I'm not getting laid....

My roomie wants to know if you braid you beard yourself, she says it's really pretty....but what does she know? Pretty isn't a word to describe a hot, sexy, manly, delicious, dark eyed pirate who is also the greatest pirate in the whole world...

JackieSparrow
Well um thank you for the compliment and all the lovely hairwork you see is all done by me theres not much to do on a ship in the middle of the ocean when theres no ships around to take rum from thats how I have the time.

JackieSparrow
I'm still waiting for someone to ask me about my family I'm surprized that wasn't the first question well I was also surprized the first question was about eunchs.

MissesDepp?!
too bad about the rum man...it's spiced Caribbean rum...*toasts* TO FREEDOM!!!

MissesDepp?!
oh yes, don't you think the guy in my sig looks awfully like you?!?!?

JackieSparrow
yum sounds good I'm drinking rum right now and trying not to spill it on the computer that probably wouldn't be too good.
Heres something for your trivia thing how many times does Jack have to hint ask about his family until someone asks?

JackieSparrow
i was just going to say something about that he really does you know its almost uncanny (dont know what uncanny means I just know it fits in there maybe I really am Jack and I'm scitsofrenic and he knows what it means that would explain why I look like him and why I make up storys that sound like they could actually be true, ponders anything in parentheses are me Meghan not Jack) and the picture Seiko has is a pretty good picture of me.

JackieSparrow
OK ask your last few questions for the night it'll take me a while to get back to this probably around 6:00pm caribbean time hopefully sooner but I doubt it

Seiko
Oh yeah, I love that picture I have (it's currently my desktop background).

Here ya go Jack! What is the deal with your family? Are your parents still alive? Do you have any siblings? Perhaps an identical twin pirate brother named Jake Sparrow??

Ohhh another hot picture love

JackieSparrow
Ok thank you for asking it's kind of a long story but I'll try to make it as short as I can. I have one brother he's younger than me his name is Matthew McGarity. Yeah the whole last name thing I changed mine when I dishoned my family and left to be a pirate. My dad was comadoore of the royal navy just like Norrington they must be friends they both want me dead. I don't know if my mums still alive she wasn't doing to good when I left but she was just like my dad so she was probably fine in two days and went out to hang some more pirates. Before I left I was married yes married but don't worry she's dead you still have a chance. It was arranged I dont usually wish death on loved ones. I did like her though she sort of understood the whole pirate thing but she wouldn't come with me because it was too dangerous. That's I think about it if you have anymore questions about me family don't delay in asking.

Bye luv...for tonite

MissesDepp?!
ok i have to go to sleep but to save you from having another scitzophrenic melt down...........who was your father? night.

JackieSparrow
Ok luvs I'm back so if you have more questions I'll be here for awhile I was feeling a bit lite in the head so I had to lay down.

So anymore questions about me family, the hat, eunuchs or anything else you may have on your mind.

Iluvjohnnydepp
Ello' Jack Darling! How's it been going for ye? (trying to tal pirate ish hard! lol) Anyways, I was wondering....Will ye marry me? *laughs*

JackieSparrow
I've been doin good sept for the ocasional times when my heads pounding supose I could blam that on Anamaria she yells a little too much for not even being the captain. But anyway first marriage proposal I've gotten here sort of surprizing it took this long but I know everyone else was thinking it so it's ok they didn't say anything. So does anyone know of any good treasures for me to go after seeing as I'm at a loss for actions at the moment?

Iluvjohnnydepp
*winks* I'm a treasure Jack! Oh...I'm just kidding. Actually yes I do...well no I dont...but I'd be glad to help ye in your search.

JackieSparrow
(Yea hes gonna need more people in the crew after we throw Anamaria overboard *evil cackels* but if theres a limited number of people I'm going first I have to make sure it's safe for everyone else to come *winks* I didn't wink no what are you talking about)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(Okie doke....but ye didn't answer the marry question! lol)

JackieSparrow
(trying to not answer cause I can't think of any smart Jack-like way to say no leave me alone cause I'm stupid right now yay!)

JackieSparrow
(sure people just ignore me and Jack I guess you don't love us anymore well me I can see why but Jack what is wrong with you people)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(I love you and Jack! yay!)

JackieSparrow
(yay lets all be happy and drink rum!)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(nope...can't...Jack doesnt love me back so *shrug* :-p)

JackieSparrow
(Jack was busy, now hes not)
Hello luv sorry about the long time I was away I love you too now lets all drink rum

Iluvjohnnydepp
-Smirks- Sorry darling, I don't love men who wear eyeliner. wink

JackieSparrow
*frowns for a second* too bad for you then *takes a swig of rum*

Iluvjohnnydepp
-twitches- AH NO! -runs and sits by Jack- Ello Love

JackieSparrow
somehow I knew you really didnt mean it

Iluvjohnnydepp
And how did you know that?

JackieSparrow
I'm Captain Jack Sparrow how can you not love me

Iluvjohnnydepp
Watch it Jack....I could always slap you

JackieSparrow
you could do that but then I could always not talk to you *smirks* (really hott smirk)

Iluvjohnnydepp
*raises cute brow* Fine then *stands up* I'll leave ye be

JackieSparrow
no wait where are you going no come back

Iluvjohnnydepp
-turns- Why? You don't liekme remember?

JackieSparrow
*stands up and walks over* now you know I didnt really mean it funny how people say things they dont really mean *leads her back over* sit down I'll get us some rum *walks out of the room to get rum, mutters* what is it with women

Iluvjohnnydepp
*sits down the brow stil raised* Men. *she mutters and sighs*

JackieSparrow
(he he this is fun!)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(lol i know! Do you Roleplay?)

JackieSparrow
(not really i write really bad sequals but i am having a role playing party at the end of the year and whoa guess who I am)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(LOL! Do you have AIM?)

JackieSparrow
(yea but you just imed me so i guess you found it)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(yup yup yup!)

JackieSparrow
*Jack walks back in the room with two bottles of rum* here you go
*sits down* now what do we do?

Iluvjohnnydepp
*Looks at him* Thank you love*thinks* drink it?

JackieSparrow
*looks confused* (I love his confused look) whats wrong?

Iluvjohnnydepp
*looks back* Nothing...why?

JackieSparrow
Nothing...you just seemed hesitant like I poisoned the rum or something

Iluvjohnnydepp
Nope...I'm good

JackieSparrow
(its just you and me here no one else loves us and I guess the questioning kinda died since were just sitting drinking rum but its all good)

Iluvjohnnydepp
*drinks and looks at Jack * I love you, Love*smiles*

JackieSparrow
*sort of questioningly but not so youd notice* I love you too

Iluvjohnnydepp
*stands up and sits in Jack's lap*I like....no...I love you...and rum...rums nice too

JackieSparrow
(hey people your ignoring us so were continueing this through ims! so just ask Jack any questions even though you dont have any cause your ignoring him mean people so if Jack doesnt answer you right away you know why well maybe you dont but Jack does)

JackieSparrow
(if more people came here we could all go in a chat and roleplay were having fun!)

Iluvjohnnydepp
(lol)

JackieSparrow
(ok if anyone ever comes besides me put you aim or aol sn here and we can all have a big POTC chat it will be fun mine is Mkitten1066 so feel free to im me at any time)

Chelse_gladrin9
i need a hug, as always... sleep wacko bunny

JackieSparrow
*hugs* happy?

Slonik9
OK Jack! I will ask you one question, that only Caption Jack Sparrow could answer!
Q: How many times did you smile in the movie?

and it better be right because i know!
AND you should know! It's your secret!

JackieSparrow
luv one question for you why would I know how many times I smile in a given amount of time and I dont really keep track of something like that do you? (sry im hyper i have a bf i no ur all happy for me u prolly dont care)

Inwë Nólatári
Jack,
Do you and Bootstrap go WAY back or did you guys just meet when you were pirates?

JackieSparrow
We go pretty far back not when I was very young but right before I became a pirate we kind of became pirates together. (sry if its short i cant think)

airangel429
Jack,

How did you meet ol' Bootstrap Bill?

JackieSparrow
How'd I meet him.....I...um...I dont...no wait...no...that wasnt him....um...oh right I went on one of my trips to get away from my dad and I went to this other island, this was when Bill was a merchant sailor, we started talking and were both bored with our life so we um...became pirates thats pretty much the story...I guess.

JacksBabe777
I don't know if someone already asked this question but......... WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH RUM?????? i know your brain is like an omlet and most other peoples are like hard eggs.... but what does that have to do with your obssestion with rum. i know all pirates drink it but i think you've gotta be the wrost one i know!!!! SOOOO. i hope you answer!!!!

JackieSparrow
No no one asked that yet they asked why I was obsessed with eunuchs but not rum. What is with the thing about my brain being like an omlete? Anyway how can you not like rum...I mean really. But the reason I drink more rum than say water is because the water is pretty much poison. Hope it helped you.

JacksBabe777
yea the omlet thing??? sorry man i love you and everything but it's true... i mean you were on that island for 3 days and your brain got cooked. i mean lets face the facts... i love you man... sorry. but yea i guess it answers my question... thanx

JackieSparrow
Well I dont see you coming up with any extreamly bright ideas and you seem to be forgeting I killed Barbossa, saved Wills life more then once, Elizabeth too, and got away after it all and got off that bloody island twice!!!!! So until you get marooned on an island left to die I would refrain from saying my brain got cooked if I were you but Im not.

beautiful_brat
ello' captain
Q: What's your fav. quote?

JackieSparrow
My favorite quote, well I try to be modest and not flaunt about myself too much but probably my favorite would be...well Im not too sure theyre all very good but um...whats your favorite?

JacksBabe777
Ok. i'm sorry about the omelett thing... I really love you though, YOUR HOT!!!! you really are. i just think that your brain must have gotten a little cooked on the island.... i mean have you seen the way you walk lately... and talk can't forget the talking thing. BUT OH WELL!!! lets get off that subject now...

how long have you known Bootsrap???? or will whatever you wanna call him????

JacksBabe777
i meant Bill not willbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin angel you know i'm an angel

JackieSparrow
So luvs we havent talked in a while whats been happening?

kishro
hello jackie! id like you to answer one quick question, how many paces from the tree was the stash of rum (on the island)?

JacksBabe777
I KNOW I KNOW!!! but i'm not jack

JackieSparrow
three you knock on the hallow tree take three paces and theres the rum

JacksBabe777
no it's four. you knock four times then step four times then jump four times.... sorry just had to say it

JackieSparrow
oh it is I just take a few steps thats why I jumped to make sure im in the right spot it was pretty amazing I got it on the first try.

JacksBabe777
yea i know thats why you jump. but it's four

Captian Rogue
I have a question for yer Jack...How is it that ye knows where the isle de Muerta, if no body knows where it is except for those who lready knows where it is...i just think that it is really confusing...

JackieSparrow
The compass thats why it doesnt point north it points to the island so I can find it. And I already know where it is because I have the compass to tell me where it is. Ive hadnt been there before I went with Will because Barbossa marooned me the night he found out how to get to it.

Captian Rogue
Aye! i get it now...

JacksBabe777
i thought it was because you were once the Captain of the Black pearl... oh well. I was wrong.

JackieSparrow
No the Pearls got nothing to do with it, only after Barbossa and his crew got cursed is when the fog and storms followed the ship, but now since the curse is lifted the ships fine.

Captian Rogue
I have another question, if the black pearl's sails are all ripped, the ship wouldn't catch any wind right? so how could it be the fastest ship in the Caribbean?

JackieSparrow
Cause its cursed and cursed ships tend to do weird things, but we got new sails cause its not cursed anymore so now we have to work to make it the fastest ship.

Captian Rogue
smile aye!

JacksBabe777
I know i always go against what you say and again i'm gonna do it. it's just what i thought when i saw the movie... it's cursed and it got ripped sails and it's still the fastest in the caribbean. When it has sails you don't have to work to make ti the fastest it already is cuz i was in the first place. it's the fastest ship cuz it has the ors on the sid eof the boat. SORRY! i just gotta say thatbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin i'm not against YOU just what you say...

Captian Rogue
Aye! i knew that!!!

JackieSparrow
We never really use the oars unless someones after us and in the recent future they havent been. So now people just assume that its the fastest ship even though another ship may be faster than the Pearl at the moment. But you never know cause its not like someone cares enough to go out and figure how fast each ship is.

JacksBabe777
Yea thats true.

Captian Rogue
lol...ok laughing out loud

JackieSparrow
So luvs whats been going on? Anymore questions or would you just like to chat? Well answer soon Im getting sort of lonely all alone here, so um just answer...please.

JackieSparrow
(Ok one of my friends has some questions for Jack but for some odd reason cannot post... so here are the questions)
#1.Where did you get the Black Pearl?
#2.Do you have a middle name?

(Answers!!!!)
#1.I got the Pearl from another old pirate who wasnt really doing anything with it. Doesnt mean I payed for it, not my fault if hes a deep sleeper.
#2.yes I have a middle name its Thomas. Captain Jack Thomas Sparrow its the only part of my real name I kept just as sort of a tribute to my horrible family.

JackieSparrow
Sure just ignore Jack he doesn't care you don't necissarily have to ask me questions we can just talk or you can just ignore me still and maybe if you do have a question I won't answer. hmmm what about that?

aniron
to jack - will you marry me lol.

JackieSparrow
Well I've already heard of two people that are married to me don't know when this happen considering I've never met them and this also would make me a bigamist and just give the royal navy another reason to kill me.

aniron
oh well jack sparrow laughs in the face of death, how about friends with the occasional snog? oh yeas and can ya ask will turner is he will marry me and dump his spoilt brat of a girlfriend elizabeth who looks down her nose at you even though you save her life loadza times.

JackieSparrow
Believe me I've told him to leave her before, just as a joke of course, but he flips out starts yelling at me about how shes the greatest woman in the world and how I can never insult her and that I'm not good enough to deserve a woman like her so I would never know how much she really means. By that point I've lost all interest in what he was saying.

aniron
ye but ask him anyway.
what does he see in miss I can't do anything for myself. lol arrr she makes me angry lol. How many times did she whisper "will" during your adventur arr lol.
and I think your enemy Barbossa had the right idea when he said shoot her, HA HA HA Ha. p.s whats the deal with you and anna-maria.

JackieSparrow
Ah Annamaria. She scares me. Everyone thinks I secretly love he but in fact she really scares me. If she had a chance she would probably kill me if it weren't for the Pearl that she knows she really can't captian. I am seriously afraid for my life when she gets ticked off.

aniron
lol, just beat her with a bananna, but come on you've got to admit she's pretty.
Have you asked Will yet?

JessieSparrow
I'll admit she isn't the ugliest woman I have ever seen. I have brought it up with Will and...well lets just say it ended with him throwing a chair at me and saying he should have let me get hanged. So it's kind of not worth risking my life so I...I don't think I'll bring it up again.

aniron
ok, wait for him to cool down a bit lol and then tell him my hair is like liv tylers then ask him lol. Or get him here lol.

JessieSparrow
I might be able to get a hold of Will for you to chat to him for a moment or he could have his own thread then I'll have some compitition. (I would be Will too but that would consist of me saying I take offense to everything every five seconds so until I find someone to be him theres no Will...I almost had someone to be Elizabeth but she kinda didn't answer sooo theres no Elizabeth not that too many people would care but still)

aniron
I would only abuse her lol.
well if there is a will one, make sure you don't accept mariage propsal's until I ask lol.

JessieSparrow
(alright I shall attempt at making an Ask Will thread if it is bad I am sorry this is a very hard job for me as I do not work as well with Will as Jack soooo deal)

JessieSparrow
Alright are we over the whole Will thing now and back to me?

Kitoky
Do you like chicken?

JessieSparrow
Sure chickens good, rare I get to eat much of it but its good and if I do get it its not that great looking and doesn't really look edible but its good.

aniron
I forgot to tell you soemthing cool Jack: I dyed my hair black, and I had to buy it because of the name, it was -wait for it ------- black pearl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes cursed hair lol.

JessieSparrow
Well that's something you wouldn't expect everyday, I'm sure your hair looks very lovely.

(I remember seeing that when I was dying my hair but it was too dark for me mines like dark dark brown like Jacks but with a redish tint well thats after I dyed it but ya get the idea)

aniron
I thought wow too dark, but I had to get it cos of the name, and it was kinda dark anywho.

ok, anither question: who do you prefer, will, or mr.Gibbs?

JessieSparrow
Tough question, well Will he did sort of leave me to die but then again so did Gibbs but then Will saved me from the nousse but then in somewhat way so did Gibbs but then he is drunk most of the time and trys to steal my rum which doesn't go over to well with me Will never did that. I'm really not sure probably Will just because you can pretty much get him to do anything just say in somewhat way it will help Elizabeth.

aniron
hey, can I be on your crew? I'm a good worker and fun!!!!!! we can drink rum together.

JessieSparrow
I'll have to think about I mean you can't just let anyone on your crew I learned that the hard way

aniron
aww I understand, what shall I do to pass your test?

JessieSparrow
Well as you can imagine the test of course can't be too easy and if I told you what it was then you could find a way to cheat and well that really wouldn't be too fair to all the other little kiddies trying to make it.

lady_yuna
I want to be on your crew too Sparrow!

aniron
arg so many people copying me, I used pirate lingo in my picture thread ands now someone has copied me! I did an award cerremony in the lotr forum and it was stolen and now I ask to be on Jack's crew and everybody else wants to take my idea!!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET ANYONE ON JACK, JUST ME!!!

JessieSparrow
*slightly frightened look on face* alright luv um but if I need a full crew porsay the other one mysteriously disapears I'll need a few more than just you

aniron
Well u can move me to ur original crew -mr.gibbs etc- and then build the other one with the copycats! lol, heres some rum.

aniron
hello?

Barbossas Child
Jack Jack Jack Jack...... What would you do if faced with the daughter of the man you killed eh? pirate

JessieSparrow
Well um that would be rather odd but seems whats gonna happen in the pirate party so I guess we'll all find out the answer to that little question

Barbossas Child
big grin

bader40
What does the d in D-day stand for?

Barbossas Child
I always thought it was for dooms day.... But i could be wrong. Watta ye think Jack?

bader40
Jack could always ring a friend or ask the audience. smile

aniron
ok, I have tons and tons of Treasure *hands Jack treasure* and Barbossa's Appple *gives Jack apple* I also have refrences *gives Jack refrences*. Can I join ur crew now?

JessieSparrow
I guess *staring at apple quite disqusted as its moldy and gross...throws it overboard when no one is looking* yea sure why not one thing you hafta come to the pirate party thats where me crew is...and if you do anything I dont like your gone (Jack like to feel all macho and in charge let him enjoy it while it lasts)

Barbossas Child
What are those other adventures that Elizabeth mentions in the deleted scenes on Jack's Island???? Oh, and HOW did you "sack Nassau Port without even firing a shot"?

aniron
where is the pirae party (is it on this forum).

JessieSparrow
the other adventures are anyother thing I ever did in my life worth mentioning and sacking Nassau Port very easy same way I didnt fire a shot comandeering the Interceptor

Barbossas Child
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1461073#post1461073

aniron
I found it ta!

ArrghPirateGirl
Huh couldnt u find it

johnny.d girl
i go on there all the timedrunk lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>