Super Battle Droid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sand person no. 10
My GOD, it does look super!!!

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/02/news20020204.html

Ushgarak
Well, it looks OK...

LanceWindu
You can't really see the grandness of it when in LEGO form.

sand person no. 10
funny, all those lego ships i built as a kid appeared quite grand to me (and still do). And Ush it looks a little more than ok, kind of like the bad robot from robocop.

Ushgarak
Well, THAT looked OK...

sand person no. 10
ush, you're telling me that when he was counting down and about to blow that guy out of the window you weren't a little convinced and dare i say it worried. maybe the jedi put down their lightsabers and still the droids kill them. thats why anakin turns to the darkside.
its all so clear now.

seriously though i'm surprised that they have changed so much from those flimsy droids in the first ep. they look lie an almagamtion of droideka's and battle droids.

LanceWindu
Do these droids have heads or not? I don't see em in those pics.

sand person no. 10
no, but niether did droideka's i think that have just remodelled droidekas with the bodies of battle droids so to make them more mobile but with the weapons still intact.

LanceWindu
The droideka's did have heads. They were just small things though

finti
I think they suck, to Battlestar Galactica

Ushgarak
No, SP10. I thought it looked ok, that's all.

And I think these look ok.

yerssot
other pics are better

LanceWindu
Like I said you can't really see them when they are in LEGO form

darthran
HAHA your quote is great sand person..but it goes like this i believe - - - "THE GOGGLES......THEY DO NOTHING FOR MY EYES!!"

If I remember that episode correctly (The Acid in the McBane movie was it?)

haha

Ushgarak
No, I believe SP10's quote is accurate.

Captain REX
There was a better pic in the Republic Gunshhip one. Comes with 2 Clonetroopers, a Jedi, a Droideka, and 2 Super Battle Droids.

http://www.starwars.com/collecting/news/2002/02/news20020201_figures.html

darthran
dont i feel dumb!

Kane_Starkiller
it's crazy! Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, SUPER Battle Droids, AND clone troopers!?! Gaaah! It's Madness!

(Although why you would start a thread conversing the greatness of the SuperBattle Droid with a link to a LEGO picture is (frankly) BEYOND my years of wisdom)

However, amist the hype and general excitement you all appear to have overlooked AOTC's greatest droid ... THE COOK DROID!

yerssot
Battle Droids, Destroyer Droids, SUPER Battle Droids
Sure, how would you kill Jedi?

queeq
I'm a bit worried about this droids looks. I'm hoping for better pics soon.

Ushgarak
Ditto. I'm not impressed; I'll have to see it move, really. Next trailer, perhaps?

queeq
Or a real rendered pic. This is no good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.