tribes 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut26
just wondering is it worth buying?

SaTsuJiN
Wait for Tribes : Vengeance ... it should be due out sometime this year. Its supposed to totally revamp everything about tribes 2, even adding more stuff (which is basically what they're supposed to do anyway). I'd reccomend vengeance before you go buying old tribes

heres the preview : http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tribesvengeance/preview_6087190.html

juggernaut26
alright but is tribes 2 worth buying?

§pearhead
If it's anything like the first tribes...NO. As a friend of mine once put it, he would "rather go out in the backyard and shoot self" then play Tribes.

juggernaut26
why i've looked over a couple of faqs and it looks pretty cool

SaTsuJiN
isnt tribes 2 like 2 or 3 years old?

juggernaut26
yea it is

JKozzy
Tribes..... thumb down

juggernaut26
doesn't anyone on here like it?

JKozzy
No, it lacks many features. Although it looks cool, remember that looks can be deceiving.

SaTsuJiN
its not that I dont "like" it, its just that you need alot of people, and a lag free environment to really enjoy what it has to offer. So few can attain these requirements. Tribes is actually a great fps, but I would rather get tribes : vengeance if I were you... Sierra does not just publish any old trash, so its obvious tribes is a good game.

juggernaut26
no i just meant for the ps2 not for pc

SaTsuJiN
oh, sure get it, its probably 20 dollars lol... you shoulda said so stick out tongue

§pearhead
Eh...Tribes 2 is kinda like Timesplitters. If you like the Timesplitters series go ahead and get it...though I agree with Koz, it ain't that good erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.