Dickie Roberts-Former Child Star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ne one seen this and if so was it decent or what. david spade can be funny at times thats why i ask

Cinemaddiction
David Spade is a waste of flesh. Everything he touches, rots. I'd avoid this movie like the plague.

Myth
IT WAS HORRIBLE! I went and saw it a while back with my ex and it was awful. Its annoying as hell and the kids (especially the girl) can't act at ALL. She's just a girl but its probably the worse acting I've ever seen.

Striel
I will probably rent it.

Myth
Ok, but you've been warned.

nightcrawer89
the dvd is coming out soon.

DeNiro
Yea that is why i asked. But David Spade is pretty funny in the show 8 Simple Rules to date my teenage daughter on ABC or what ever. But that one boy actor has been in like a few movies like daredevil anddickie roberts and the one movie ond disne so you would think he would be able to act but i dont know stil havent seen dick roberts

Myth
You WILL regret it, otherwise, I'm going to think there is something seriously wrong with you.

The Force
i thought it was pretty funny actually

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.