Oliver Beene

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roundisfunny
Watched Sunday's (2/8/04) episode; not too shabby. Sure, it's "Malcom in the Middle" meets "The Wonder Years", but at least some of the jokes were funny (at least, they were in that episode).

Anyone have an opnion about this show? Over at Jump the Shark, they're tearing it a new one.

Striel
I like it. It's not nearly as bad as some of the awful shows NBC came out with last season, examples being Happy Family and that one show with the guy from SNL... I think Oliver Beene deserves a chance, it will get better with time.

arghhh_matey
Oliver Beene is awesome..i missed the first episode of this season though cause the time is now at 7:30 instead of 8...oh well. i think its good

*Georgina_A*
i watched Oliver Beene when i was on a plane. lol. i think it's pretty good.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
omg i love it! i missed it last season (i didnt even know it existed). i love andrew lawrences arms! seriously he's so much betta looking than he used to be. its on tonight i think! i have to tape it since the Acadamy Awards are on too. i think it really deserves a chance! the agency that i work with provides extras for the show so i might be able to go. i wish it was more popular! nobody knows what the show is.

JohnnyIsMadSexy
oopsy i dont know how to work the smileys! so sad sad embarrasment

sk8stuff09
i thought that show went off the air?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.