Lucas and his fatal error

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthran
Does anyone else think that ucas has too much of a story to tell fo 2 episodes? Seems episode 3 may be lame because they will have to rush plot elements for the sake of time. We'd better see a darker side of Anakin in Ep. 2...because we got nothing in ep.1...

Lets go Lucas...

Julie
Don't dwell ont he negative so much....you worry too much...it's not healthy.....

bigsef2
woopee!!! youve caught on to what ive been saying since TPM came out. EPI was a waste of a movie. AOTC should have been EPI.

Ushgarak
I used to think that but these days I am not so sure.

LanceWindu
Lucas is planning on making after Ep3 a blank spot so that in the OT we still have some secrets for new Star Wars fans.

yerssot
and you still keep saying he isn't one of them???

LanceWindu
One of what?

yerssot
you know what I'm saying Lance

LanceWindu
No I don't.

I think I'm having a lot of brain farts today.

yerssot
Yeah, I smelled that

LanceWindu
You know what I mean. I can't think straight today.

yerssot
where you ever straight? wink

LanceWindu
Not since birth

yerssot
that was in the Dark Ages wink

master harmax
What're you guys TALKING about, man ?
Tell him what you mean for god sakes, yerss !!

And Ep.3, WILL be dark believe me; I think it's going to turn out to be the best of all the SW movies. I think the way it's turned out so far, the best part of the whole story will be told in Ep.3
I wonder where I'm going to be , and what I will be doing 3 years from now. The best movie theatre to watch Star Wars would be Mannes Chinese in LA. I wonder if I might get the oppurtunity to check out AOTC there.

LanceWindu
I'm betting that there's going to be a pretty long line to get in to the AOTC there.

yerssot
don't talk about that!
On premiers here it's always a hell!

LanceWindu
That is why I am going to wait one week after it comes out. Then I don't have to wait in a long ass line

master harmax
I won't get to see it for about 2 months after all of you guys see it - AOTC releases in India on July 5th. mad

LanceWindu
That really sux. By then there will be no hype at all cause almost everyone has seen it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.