Hydroman vs Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blade Cutter
Hydroman and Sandman are almost the same in in every way.But I thank Hydroman would win. smokin'

kal-el
Depends where. In the desert -sandman, in the sea Hydro man. They'll just clash and turn into a giant mud-monster and the human-torch will come along and bake them/it dry!!

LeAtHerRFace
Dont know who they are... I'll just go for *The Sandman* because he can put anyone to sleep... sleep

Eidolon
I don't know a whole lot about either, though from what I know I'd say Hydro man would win as he can wash away (with enough pressure and time) Sand man. Of course how do you kill either Sandman or Hydro?

sandman26
ummm i say sandman just cuz hydroman can't turn anything solid

VENOMfan
somehow Venom bit Sandman and sandman almost died from it.....i dont know why he didnt just get more sand.....

LeAtHerRFace
laughing out loud

Eidolon
Sandman is made of sand and Hydro man is made of water so how exactly would one hurt the other? Hydroman can wash away Sandman, but he'll just reform right? Same goes for Hydroman, smash his form and he'll just reform right?

kal-el
Heres when it really happened guys: 'during a battle with hydro-man, sandman somehow became merged with his watery counterpart to form a giant mud-like monster.spiderman defeated this monster and the two criminals were thought to be dead, until the mud spread months later'.that was from my spiey guide- a beautiful book. I'm not as sad as you'd think, my comics are in the same room as the computer!!Nah!!I'm lying, I'm sad!!

muffin man
this sooooooooooooooo wouldn't last long spidey will intervene

baddspellahl4
sandman and hydroman are sworn emenies and they still can't find a way to defeat each other or spiderman

Maestro
I think they will collide and make a really big sand castle rolling on floor laughing

ScarletSpider
And Castles Made of Sand, falls into the sea, eventually. So Hydroman will get all powered up with the water around them in the sea, thus he'll easily overpower Sandy and win.

Justintiger99
are you guys dumb of course hydro man sand man might be physicaly stronger but tell me wat happens wen water hits sand wat happens seriously

American Dragon
Originally posted by kal-el
Depends where. In the desert -sandman, in the sea Hydro man. They'll just clash and turn into a giant mud-monster and the human-torch will come along and bake them/it dry!!

They should fight on a beach that way there is plenty of water and sand for both of them and under those conditions they are evenly matched and it can go either way but I would have to say that sandman would win because he has more fighting experience than hydroman.

psycho gundam
they already fought, they formed a mud monster type thing composed of the both of them. iirc twice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.