Just thought i'd let you know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnnyLove19
At Jerry Bruckheimers site *EDITED* there is a forum and sometimes he replies to his questions, you can ask about anything, auditions, info on when they'll be finished on the script, and all of that stuff, he did reply to someone who asked about pirates so if you have a question its worth a shot...

(do not post URL's thank you ~ Air Angel)

jjoutlaw3
thanx

jjoutlaw3
hmmm i cant find it. what's it under?

jjoutlaw3
o i think i found it

MissesDepp?!
i can't log in! IT WON'T LET ME! and i need to post an idea...can someone post it for me???

jjoutlaw3
thanx

jjoutlaw3
o sorry
sure i can post it

jjoutlaw3
what do u wanna post?

jjoutlaw3
o i g2g but ill try to be back tomorrow!

MissesDepp?!
the idea for Jack's Neice......

Hey,

I'm a big time potc fan. First I'd like to say that pirates are by far the coolest living specimins on the planet. Yes, I'm awhare i spelt that wrong and if I knew how, I'd correct myself. They're cool because they really don't give a #### and really everyone nowadays is too big on giving too much ####, our life just whizzes right by us but since pirates spend most of their lives farting around on a boat waiting for the wind to pick up so they can go back to arghing and aye, ayeing i geuss they have more time to contimplate their tans and in Jack's case, which trinket they should braid in their hair. Which is a very great way to live, they didn't care about teeny bopper fashion which is a very wasted problem now aways. Secondly, the movie was awsome! Congradulations on your nominations (wee it rhymes!) and no, i'm not ditzy just...different. SO about that sequel, we get it's being made which is very very VERY good news especially to die hard pirate fans...such as myself. Here's a sudgestion given by pirate fans to pirate fans because although i am techincally giving it to you the law of karma proposes that everything circles back to yourself, savvy? A lot of my fellow fans think it would be awsome if Jack had a niece or something, we've heard rumors that there is a niece and have speculated on that and wrote a few short stories based on this idea. If, however you choose to do this which would be kick ass don't make it like the Mummy returns because they put that kid in there and the whole little project came crashing down on them and burried them alive. We just think that seeing Jack Sparrow, appologizes CAPTAIN jack sparrow reacting to the sass that pre-teens and in most cases, teens can vibe off (see my letter for example) many, many fans think this would be a hilarious addition and maybe even show Jack does have a heart...that beats...blood. Even if you don't use it make sure you don't screw up on the sequel or else many people will occupy the very few corners in the world and cry and then what will happen to the original corner cryers? they'll cry in the corner! we'll all cry in the corner! It'll be anarchy.
Thank you,

it might be a little weird but so am i!!!

jjoutlaw3
ok i'll submit this

do u want me to put my name? whatever. it dont matter

jjoutlaw3
ok i submitted (is that the rite word) ure letter thingie

MissesDepp?!
hopefully he writes back....i found it funny.

jjoutlaw3
yeah i dont think he will cause he hasnt wrote back to any of the others but i guess we can hope. i'll check.

jjoutlaw3
nope no replies

airangel429
DO NOT POST SPAM AKA: URL'S TO PUBLIC WEBSITES!!!!

jjoutlaw3
huh?

ehenry
How do you get to the site and the message board?
my e mail [email protected]

Captian Rogue
whats the site?

jjoutlaw3
ahh i am confused again

airangel429
i edited the site........ if you want it pm the person who had posted it!

jjoutlaw3
ok im officially lost. i think i kno what the site is so if u want it pm me at [email protected]

is that what this is all about?

p.s. i heard that website is fake but that mite just be something i heard. he never replies nyway. i never check it. i like KMC better.

jjoutlaw3
hello again people. erm...non existing people...

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY Im non existing YAY

jjoutlaw3
yes, APG. u do not exist...u only think u do...but really, u r not here.

Unholy_Cheese
...what?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.