Thor [Marvel] vs. Green Lantern [DC] vs. Spawn [Image] vs. Hellboy [Dark Horse]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[LP]
Well, it seems as thought all of the battles debated about are always with Dc and Marvel heroes. It's time to put an end to that. Speak about who you think would win between Thor, Green Lantern, Spawn, and Hellboy . Have fun...

---

venomfan
Well Spawn can basically do whatever he wants his powers are whatever he can think of, even tho they are limited and they should have dried up a long time ago. I vote spawn becuase of this and that Todd created Venom

[LP]
Yeah, but you have to remember that GL can do anything to, becaseu he is only limited by his imagination. Anything he thinks, he can tranfer to his ring, and therefore, ha can do it. Ponder that...

---

Jason420
Spawn is my boy and he would beat all those characters and Thor sucks balls without his hammer hes nothin

Jason420
i think it would be a tie between hellboy and spawn because there from hell

[LP]
Just 'cause their from hell doesn't mean their all mighty. You seriously need better logic. Someone could fart in hell, and the fart could travel out. It's not like, Oh my God!!! A fart from hell!!! It's going to destroy us all!!! Ha! Please...

---

kal-el
I think it's between thor and GL.The others aren't in the same league.Demons from hell can't prevail against forces of good. when I picture this I see Thor Smashing that hammer at GL and GL countering with a force field and desperately trying to keep thor at bay. GL will constantly be on the defensive and will tire and run out of juice.Thor's invulnerability and strength and stamina will keep going for ages and GL is just a man(all be it the man with the most will power and imagination in the universe).If he gets hit clearly by Thor, he's a dead man.

Linkalicious
Thor smash....Thor kill!

venomfan
I wouldnt say Spawn isnt in the same leauge, he can move planets if he wanted. he just couldnt go for ever.
and as far as him being just a demon, at one point he killed maelbolgia and became the ruler of hell. but he gave that up

kal-el
kay good points about my underation of spawn. You DO like your dark, twisted, tortured heroes don't you venom fan?

venomfan
basically, but I also think all out good guy heros are cool in there own right. Captain America for example and Redeemer.

but if you think thier tortured check out my comics once i get about 5 pages up, that guys down right insane

kal-el
I looked at 'em all. Pretty good stuff my friend.It looks like it may have got you some female action too, looking at your sig/threads.You DOG, pulling on a comicbook forum.NICE WORK!!

venomfan
I do my best big grin

juggernaut26
i got green lantern all the way i mean anything he wants done he can just close his eyes and think of punchin the guy out and kabam its done

[LP]
Yes, thank you juggernaut26. Someone has seen the light, and it's green. Green Lantern can do anything he wants. If he imagines it, he can do it. His ring never has to be recharged, and he isn't weak to the color yellow anymore, nothing can really beat him. The only way he can ever, theoretically, loose is if he defeats himself by either giving in of killing himself. GL would be the victor.

---

kal-el
Thats all true, and I didn't know that he no longer had that stupid yellow weakness thing and doesn't need to charge up anymore. I still think that even his mind will be under strain clashing with the might of the thundergod. He'll have to focus like never before. I can believe that GL could win though. It's an awesome match up between those two even though I've failed to really comment on the demon brothers. But if 'no evil shall escape my sight' then GL could destroy them.

venomfan
well Spawn isnt really evil that can be summed up in one word at one point he was the supreme ruler of hell.....thats got to count for somthin.......he never seems to run out of his limited power tho, that Mcfarlane is a tricky one...

hellboy tho pffffft all could make him a little red smear

kal-el
Yeah he is tricky. I've only got a few spawn comics but if I remember, he has to regenerate by sort of feeding on creatures of the night(bugs,bats,worms and stuff like that) but I saw that on the excellent animated series. He doesn't over exert himself most of the time so he saves up alot of his Necropower or whatever, thats prob why he doesn't run out when he has a big tussle with on of those assassin tyupe angels.

kal-el
hows that venomfan?Am I right?please correct me if I'm not. I like to get this stuff right.

venomfan
pretty close, but he dosent need to eat to heal himself he can pretty much do whatever he wants as long as he has enuf power...and he still has quite a bit now.

Im still wondering when his "limited energy" is actually to effect him

kal-el
So what would he actually do to power-up, so to speak?

Scythe
I never read that Marvel Vs. DC comic.

venomfan
well he dosent really power up, lets say this is his power meter 99.99,99
somthin like that he can fire of a small beam, tear somthing up with his chains or camo bla bla bla, there is nothing he cant do, BUT he tries to blow up a mountain a big one he can......but 99.99,99 turns to somthing like 97.56,43 yeah not a big change but he is a little to powerfull if ya ask me

LeAtHerRFace
It would be either spawn or gl. Although, I voted for spawn. Green Latern would probably win this match. He can do anything. A good challenge with him is Silver Surfer.

[LP]
How would Silver Surfer hold up to Green Lantern? Hell, I collect both comics, and I just don't see that happening.

---

LeAtHerRFace
Well just to hurt your feelings a little. Silver Surfer kicked the shit out of GL in the Marvel vs Dc collision.

LeAtHerRFace
I didnt really want to say that. Because, I favor GL more. Its just the way it is man.

juggernaut26
i read that and personally it didn't make any sense to me as i look at it they were going on poularity on most of the fights and gl is much more popular than ss i mean bats beat cap, spidey beat supe kid (if he didn't i would never respect him) and so on

[LP]
In which crossover did Silver Surfer beat Green Lantern? I collect the JLA/Avengers Crossover, and in that series, SS doesn't even appear. So what the hell are you talking about?

---

Rasta
It was in the DC vs Marvel crossover. It happened, believe it.

Superman also beat the Hulk. Flash beat Quicksilver. Aswell as other battles.

muffin man
thor come on he's a god theres no way mortls can match up 2 a god come on how dumb can dead people be or demons
maybe I should change my vote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.